Softcups

angel baby i thought the same, they look huge. but they pop in place very easy and really are one size fits all:thumbup:

angel baby I felt the same when I got them first, took one out & was like WTF....these are HUGE but they are so easy to put in & you dont feel them!! They are great!

I'm going to test one out tonight so when the time comes, I don't mess it up experimenting! I can't wait to see my DH reaction when he gets home! It's christmas in July over at my house with all this fertility stuff! OPKs, HPTs, preseed, softcups, BBT, prenatal vitamins! I think he thought Id get a tubal reversal and bam, I'm pregnant! NOT!

My softcups are still leaking - no matter what they tend to shift and I get a not-so-pleasant flood, LOL Pretty convinced it must be due to my tilted uterus.

At least they keep it in for a while...either way, I'm lying down on my tummy for about 20 mins then on my back for another 30 with a pillow, so the spermies should get where they need to go anyway, despite the leakage that happens when I stand up :)

I put one in tonight! Rather comical! But I got it! My DH is still laughing at the thought of it in there! He said, that ain't gonna mess my stuff up is it? Goofball!

morning girls :hi: woke up i feel like shit feel ruff i haven't had a drink hope i Sweet it out at the gym 5dpo wooppp x x x

Sounds promising caz. X
Nothing happening here accept I keep getting the odd twinge in my uterus area, thinking it's probably because of the D&C. Mind you to be honest at 5 dpo your body doesn't even know it's preg or not yet it's too early for implantation to happen. Average is 7-10 days. I was 8dpo when I got my bfp.

well i took a First response and it was BFN this morning so waiting a few more days.will test again. its to early i think

I was wondering, those with a tilted uterus or cervix how are you finding the use of these soft cups? easy? because i have always had issues with even just tampons in the past.

Re: tilted uterus see my answer above...I have no problem putting them in (never had an issue with tampons either) but mine does tend to shift most of the time when I stand up, or after a few hours if I move a certain way, causing leakage.

caz i started having some symptoms at 5dpo and ended up preggers this month. i am pretty positive it implanted at 8dpo. i had cramps that morning and got a very faint pos at morning of 9dpo. frer 6 days sooner can pick up less than 5miu. the thing is there is something called epf- early pregnancy factor that is being produced before implantation. it is really telling your body, hey im coming- get ready. if you google early pregnancy factor you should be able to find out quite a bit about it. also hcg does start being produced in small amounts within the fertilized egg but does not get into your blood or urine until after implantation. this can also effect your body. hope this is your month!!!

Equess: I have a tilted uterus and the doc said it's really tilted haha and I can't even feel Em. I have to be laying down but they slip right in. I have bit of a time getting them out but I just bare down while on the toilet and wrap my finger around the ring and it cones right out. They work well for me although if I move to much sometimes it shifts too:)

Thanks ladies :) do you all lay on your stomach instead of on your back after bding

I swear by softcups, ABSOLUTELY!! However, with a tilted uterus, I hear that sometimes they don't fit well, and some suggestions are a diaphram that is made by your OBGYN. As well, laying on the stomach rather than the back.

I am a BIG proponent of PRACTICING putting them in without the "donation" so that you can be a "pro" when the time comes. :haha:

So wishing all the TTC and 2WW ladies out there good luck, fxd, and plenty loads of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->