Softcups

Don't forget that at different parts of your cycle your hormones are at different levels and therefore you may be more at risk of bleeding upon contact of the cervix. Normally it's just a bit of erosion or a cervical ectropian which are more likely to bleed post-coital during pregnancy or high levels of hormones :)

I am trying the softcups this cycle! This is our 4th cycle TTC and 1st trying the softcups. I'm also charting, checking CM & using OPKs. I will update with my results once its time to test. :D

I am trying the softcups this cycle! This is our 4th cycle TTC and 1st trying the softcups. I'm also charting, checking CM & using OPKs. I will update with my results once its time to test. :D

Yeay baby, good luck!

I forgot to mention that we are also BDing everyday during my fertile week. Praying for an early Christmas gift. :)

I'm very happy to report another success for Softcups!! This was our 4th cycle trying to conceive & my first cycle using Softcups, I got a definite BFP this morning @ 10dpo. I'm still in complete shock!! :)

I'm very happy to report another success for Softcups!! This was our 4th cycle trying to conceive & my first cycle using Softcups, I got a definite BFP this morning @ 10dpo. I'm still in complete shock!! :)

congradulation 76, I am on my 4th round of clomid on 150mg cd 5-9, I also got the softcups I do hope they work, In april I will be coming up on 2 years that I have not yet got a BFP. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS< again congrads

WOW, congratulations! That's amazing.:thumbup:

This is my first month using soft cups. It's my 4th cycle. I also used pre seed as well.

I found soft cups quite daunting due to size. But they actually fit quite well. Although I do find they hurt a tiny tiny bit. ESP if u r bursting for loo.

I slept well with it in. I put it in after bd and put my bum on pillow. It went in quite easily.
To take out I sat on loo. And used the hook like method to pull it out. It contained a lot of seman so I'm quite worried about how swimmers made it out.

Did anyone else have this problem?

I've stopped using them. I found them too uncomfy. Though I do notice even 2 days after BD that I "lose" excess semen when I go to pee. Never noticed it before. I'm wondering if it does that only at times the cervix isn't open fully?

I was think that too. It's early for me anyway. I am on cd10. And I usually o around cd16. But I thought I'd give it a try before the crucial time. I have heard its really helpful but I am worried I am not fitting it right and so the seman is being trapped in there rather than swimming away.

This is my first month using soft cups. It's my 4th cycle. I also used pre seed as well.

I found soft cups quite daunting due to size. But they actually fit quite well. Although I do find they hurt a tiny tiny bit. ESP if u r bursting for loo.

I slept well with it in. I put it in after bd and put my bum on pillow. It went in quite easily.
To take out I sat on loo. And used the hook like method to pull it out. It contained a lot of seman so I'm quite worried about how swimmers made it out.

Did anyone else have this problem?

I'd be scared if there wasn't any semen in the cup when I take it out. At least you know that there were lots sitting close up to the right area. I haven't had any issues with them in fact, of 15 months of trying and 11 of absolutely no success the last 4 times we used softcups I had the double lines twice! To me this is amazing and I will continue using them. I give them away as gifts now to the friends I have who are ttc:haha: I don't think I o'd last month (after my m/c) but I told DH that December was going to be a warm, loving month and our baby will have an August/Sept birthday. We'll see, here's to December:flower: :dust:

That's such a good idea. Because I hadn't ever heard of moon cups or soft cups before I never knew such an invention existed. And I've heard great success stories. I hope December is your month.

I was just worried about the amount in the cup. I thought maybe I put it in wrong or maybe the cup is too deep?

Sorry to ask but does that mean you have had 4 mcs?
I've had one chem preg in October.

Fx for us xx

I'm beginning to wonder if there was something in the air in October! Lots of people seemed to get a chemical in October!

ETA: I also BD'd and had excess semen on CD10 :) I'm hoping to get a few more BD in this week. Due to O Wed-Thur ish.

Oh I'm just a day behind u. I'm due to o Friday :) we can be cycle buddies

R u using pre seed too?
I used it for first time last night. I never used lub before. It feels great lol. My hubby hates the slime like feel but he was ok with pre seed.

I'm also taking royal jelly every morning.

Do u bd every other day? My gp said every day reduces sperm count so should do it eod

Fingers crossed for us

Oh I'm just a day behind u. I'm due to o Friday :) we can be cycle buddies

R u using pre seed too?
I used it for first time last night. I never used lub before. It feels great lol. My hubby hates the slime like feel but he was ok with pre seed.

I'm also taking royal jelly every morning.

Do u bd every other day? My gp said every day reduces sperm count so should do it eod

Fingers crossed for us

Yes I'm using Pre-Seed. I normally do use lubrication as since having the Mirena coil I've been really dry! Though the last 2 months I've not really needed it strangely but still liking the pre-seed.

How long have you been TTC? This will be my 9th cycle, though the first 6 were more NTNP than actively TTC.

We BD as and when we can really as we're both shift workers. It seems to have hit every other day for us this cycle which is good. I won't be able to BD on Thursday as we're both on night shift (unless we can fit in an afternoon BD, though DH doesn't really dig that!). I'm feeling strangely optimistic this month though it could simply be the huge amount of :bfp: that seem to be on the board at the minute. I'm hoping for a September EDD though rather than August!

I've been trying for 4 cycles now. We've wanted to start ttc over a year ago but I got injured and its taken a year for my recovery.

I feel positive about this month too. Apparently most babes are born in September so December is a popular month to get preg. I think it's all the Xmas spirit :)

That's such a good idea. Because I hadn't ever heard of moon cups or soft cups before I never knew such an invention existed. And I've heard great success stories. I hope December is your month.

I was just worried about the amount in the cup. I thought maybe I put it in wrong or maybe the cup is too deep?

Sorry to ask but does that mean you have had 4 mcs?
I've had one chem preg in October.

Fx for us xx

Got preggers twice in the last 4 months of trying while using softcups (15 months total), 1chemical + 1 m/c at 8 weeks. Hopefully next one will stick. I hope this is your month too. Sorry about your chemical, it's such a let down isn't it!

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. It is awful when u have a chem preg and mc. I can't imagine what it feels like to mc. Chem preg is still v depressing but surely not as bad.

Soft cups seem to be the magic going forward. Lets hope Santa brings is out wish this Xmas. Good luck ladies. X

Just a thought, but could it be the length of time you're leaving the softcups in place?? There will always be some "leftovers" in the softcups when you remove them, but I had very little every time. I left the softcups in place for 12hrs which is the longest time recommended by the manufacturer. I don't think the :spermy: are as fast as everyone thinks, I was watching a NatGeo special on conception and they stated that sperm only travel on average 1/10th of an inch every minute.

I hope you all get your BFPs this month!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->