Softcups

I have just ordered soft cups from amazon, I will probably ovulate by the time they arrive so will have to try them next cycle

OK just got a + HPT and the difference was that I used softcups last cycle. I've had a blood test yesterday and am awaiting the results to confirm and then have a second tomorrow to ensure it's not a chemical pregnancy. I highly recommend soft cups!

Another plus for soft cups i used them a few times this cycle along with preseed 3ml and today got my BFP!!!!!! They really work!!

It was a chemical pregnancy boohoo! I do believe the soft ups helped us conceive even if the egg was rotten .

No worries, chins are up & we're going into IVF next month with positive spirits! There will be babies!!!!

I've read so mamy girls post bf's after using the cups. I figured it can't hurt so I used them right after my IUI. There was absolutely no leakage.
I hope I get my :bfp: from it. :)

Misty my f are X for you, good luck! NIMBEC congratulations on your BFP. Happy healthy 9 months!!!!
We'll try 1 more natural cycle this month and at the end of August I'm hoping they'll call me to go in for IVF. Hubbie and I just did all the bloodwork and she set up my protocol on Friday. Here's hoping for softcup August baby so we don't have to spend $8000 on simply having kids!

these are almost like a diva cup...but bigger. I just got a pack of softcups...will be trying them this month : ) good luck girls

Tried Softcups and pre-seed for the first time this month. I hope that they do the trick!!!!

Spent the last few days basically reading this entire thread and purchased some soft cups to try this month! Did a practice run yesterday and they were very easy to insert and pretty easy to get out as well, bearing down like others have mentioned on this thread really is the trick to removing them easily :) I'm using Preseed as well as I haven't been producing fertile cm, do you think it's better to put the Preseed in the cup or in me before bd or both?

Spent the last few days basically reading this entire thread and purchased some soft cups to try this month! Did a practice run yesterday and they were very easy to insert and pretty easy to get out as well, bearing down like others have mentioned on this thread really is the trick to removing them easily :) I'm using Preseed as well as I haven't been producing fertile cm, do you think it's better to put the Preseed in the cup or in me before bd or both?

Hi abagail! We used preseed usually on him or on me before we start. Just a warning, we used too much last month and there was NO friction and he couldn't finish! We were both totally exhausted with no 'fruits' of labour. Booo! FX for you, we'll be trying next week. :happydance:

2have4kids- I have heard of alot of women saying that using too much makes things way too "juicy" down there lol. I usually just use the applicator and fill it up to the 1 line and that's plenty!

Hi girls just a note on the slippy issue, for 2 months i only used a small amount of preseed - the last month i used the full recommended amount inserted it at least 30mins b4 bd to allow absorbtion and bam BFP!! It was a bit more slippy but we managed so i'd recommend using as much as you can with him still being able to finish GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

nimbec- I've read of some women that use the full amount 15-30 min before bd and actually sit on the toilet and lets the extras drip out lol..our sex is usually pretty spontaneous though so I don't know how I'd get my hubby to wait around ! If it helps get a bfp I'll figure something out though! :)

Abigail do you normally bd when going to bed? or maybe you could instigate it early one day and be 'prepared' lol or maybe just explain you would like to try something different to him? Good luck though!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->