softcups??

missy123

Reaction score
Just bought a box of 6..has anyone tried them??

I have tried them. We used them for about 5 or 6 cycles and they did not work for us, but that doesn't mean that they will not work for you. I do not know if they help but I don't think they hurt. As far as putting them in and keeping them there I would put mine in at night and forget that it was there because yhou cannot feel it at all.

Good luck!

They are one of the few things i havnt tried over the years so hopefully it does help x

That's kinda the point we were at. The doctors don't think there is anything wrong with me (not yet anyway)....cycles are normal, normal ovulation...so they don't want to put me on any type of medication. Soft cups and preseed are the two things left I felt comfortable trying.

Good luck and hope they work for you!

:dust:

I've been using the softcups and I feel they are doing great. I have not had any issues with using it and it helps to keep the sperm up there instead of dripping out.
After insemination, I put the cup in and propped up for about an hour watching a show. I have not tested to see if I am BFP or BFN yet but my cycle has been weird this month. So I figure, just try again later this month.

We tried them for the first time this month (actually I have one in now) and I love them. I've read reviews where some say they help and others say no but I figured it was worth a shot.

i've heard wonderful things with Softcups, so good luck ladies! sucks so much..idk why i can't get comfortable with them. i tried it once and i had such a hard time getting it out :(..what am i doing wrong?? i cant even imagine using it during AF. But I'm so attempting to try it once more this cycle. Thanks for the post :)

It was hard for me to get it out also since it was a bit high up there. But once I hooked my finger on the ring, I was able to pull it out. As for it going in, just make sure you put it up high enough. It's like a tampon, if it goes in right and you don't feel it, then it worked. :)

i've heard wonderful things with Softcups, so good luck ladies! sucks so much..idk why i can't get comfortable with them. i tried it once and i had such a hard time getting it out :(..what am i doing wrong?? i cant even imagine using it during AF. But I'm so attempting to try it once more this cycle. Thanks for the post :)

The first time I used it I had a hard time getting it out. I thought I was going to have to call my husband home. For me the trick was to kinda push down...kinda like when doing kegels and its soooo much easier to get out. Hope that helps.

I use a reusable thing like this called Mooncup so only buy one then just sterilise it as and when.

You ladies would be proud of me :winkwink: i tried a softcup last night after :sex: with DH & it worked :happydance: I was able to get it in last night and out this morning. I found the trick that worked for me this time was to make like a bowel movement or like when your about to urinate and 'push'. I did it while sitting on the toilet & tried to relax as best i could, is this how you guys do it? It was a bit messy, but thankfully i was home & nxt to a sink. But in regards to using it with AF..any helpful tips??

TIA

You ladies would be proud of me :winkwink: i tried a softcup last night after :sex: with DH & it worked :happydance: I was able to get it in last night and out this morning. I found the trick that worked for me this time was to make like a bowel movement or like when your about to urinate and 'push'. I did it while sitting on the toilet & tried to relax as best i could, is this how you guys do it? It was a bit messy, but thankfully i was home & nxt to a sink. But in regards to using it with AF..any helpful tips??

TIA

Yea! Glad you were able to figure it out. Good Luck with using them this cycle. I really hope they work for all of us!

:dust:

I use a reusable thing like this called Mooncup so only buy one then just sterilise it as and when.

I used one of them for one cycle and got cystitus..i think my uterus is a sensitive area!

TIA

You go girl!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"