Some good info!

SGP517

Reaction score
https://www.madeformums.com/forum/t...nfo---i-should-be-a-cm-doctor-lol/127195.html

Found this while googling stuff on cm. Thought some of you ladies could benefit from it!

Thanks for posting :) The comments underneath in the link all seem to be misunderstanding the post (unless I'm misunderstanding it!). The people commenting all seem to think that the information is saying ovulation happens after EWCM has gone. That's not the case, and it isn't what the original post says.

The original post is saying it is only after EWCM has gone that you can confirm O happened, but that means you can confirm it happened with hindsight. It is the progesterone that causes the CM to change, and the post says progesterone is released by the corpus luteum. The corpus luteum is created once O has occurred. Therefore the change in CM doesn't happen until after you have O'd.

So basically the post is saying you O, then 1 day later you see your CM has changed to non-fertile CM and at that point you can say "oh, I definitely did O 1 day ago."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->