some gorgeous babies summer dresses....

beckybumpbaby

pregnant and mummy!
Reaction score
on ebay, dresses and shoes have a peek!!

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/rebeccalester_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ12?_rdc=1

have added some pics of the best bits!!
SP_A1320.jpg

SP_A1331.jpg

SP_A1337.jpg

SP_A1319.jpg

SP_A1326.jpg

all only put on ebay today starting bids of .99p and if anyone wants to make any offers for any of the bits i can stop the auction

plus got a pink quinny zapp for sale, more items going on tomorrow! serious clear out lots of newborn stuff all the way up to 12 months + will let you all know when they are added,

i also have a couple of pregnancy and birth books for sale is anyone interested although they are heavy so not sure if its going to be worth the postage so thats why i didnt put them on here but if you live local welcome to collect! xx

what size are the walking shoes?

they are a 4 i have some trainers on there to which are a 3. x

some of the other bits on there, if i have doubled up on any pics sorry havin a dumb day!! lol

SP_A1321.jpg

SP_A1317.jpg

SP_A1322.jpg

SP_A1343.jpg

SP_A1325.jpg

Are they Clarks? My Caitlin is 4f in Clarks no idea what this means on other shoe brands ...do you? :lol:

they are not clarks no, but my little girl has always been 4G and they fit her fine up to a few weeks ago when she was a 5! lol x

I'm interested in these:
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachments/buy-swap-sell-wanted/17425d1239296838t-some-gorgeous-babies-summer-dresses-sp_a1319.jpg

Do I need to bid (not looked at your ebay time is precious lol) or have you a price in mind?

She has clarks pink ones but they don't go with everything & I refuse to spend that amount of ££ for her to be in them a week or 2 if she has a growth lol!

i can end them early for you hun, make me an offer postage will be approx £4.00 on them so chuck a price at me incl the p+p

so with u on the clarks prices its stupid the amount they charge for a few weeks like you say, the flowers on the side lights up red when they walk they are gorgeous, and the soles are like new!! xx

£4 - Are you sending special delivery? :lol:

Where are they from? So I can sum up an offer :D

i was planning on sending them next day delivery but if you are happy with standard postage they will be about £3 then, they are from a shoe shop around here called Brantano, a bit like barratts. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->