"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

I am nearly loosing my mind! I have called the scanning place but I don't think they are open yet so will call in a few more minutes. I just don't want to leave a message incase they call when I am out. But I want to know if they will even do it.

I updated my journal for my scan today! Bump pic and others tomorrow.

Kelly, your bump is definitely starting to happen. Looking good!!

My ticker went up a box! :happydance: And according to some I am in 3rd trimester!! :shock: But I have also read lots saying that 3rd trimester starts at 28 weeks. :shrug: Either way my due date is in 3 months and a day and I'm starting to get antsy! And she is having hiccups right now, it's so fun to watch my stomach move from them! :cloud9:

That would be so awesome bobo! Congrats on third tri!

yay!! chelsea - third tri.. almost!! its flying by for us... i cant beleive last year by this time.. i was getting confused of what im doing wrong TTC and today. after one year.... i can feel my girl moving inside me... its the best feeling in the whole world....

and so sweet for hiccups... u knw having anterior placenta sucks :nope:
i still feel flutters.. when i m supposed to feel good strong kicks...

Awww nids it just means when she kicks very hard it won't hurt it will feel wonderful! Hang in there. I still have another month to wait before i should "expect flutters" I hope I am lucky and get them early I am very in tune with how my body feels especially my stomach... we'll see I guess.

its long weekend for us... :happydance: i have 4 days off and im planning to go to more baby shops including outlets and get some stuff..

yesterday one of my workmates got me few wondersuits for my baby.. they r really cute..
someone told me yesterday about this Bonds factory outlet.. its about 1 hr drive from here but since i have 4 days off i think i can do that...

oh and yes Target here is having a HUGE sale on baby items.. and i went there yesterday got myself few wraps and some socks and booties for Bunny.. :baby:

i will post picture of my shopping later.. i m planning to buy few wondersuits and vests today so i will take a pic of all of them together...
Now i need to look for space to keep all of them.. right now they are in my closet but i will be buying chest of drawers for her soon...

Sorry for this epic post!!

Epic posts are great. I found another scanning place that might take me in at 16 weeks. It's to late to call though till monday so we'll see if not I will wait.

I am so tired

wow 16 weeks are great Tiff.. another 4 more weeks.. it is so exciting to know that early...xx

I might not know that early though I have to see if they will do it for gender at that time. Maybe not so I am still going by march 2nd date for now.

wow.. its so quiet here...
Chelsea - i havnt heard from you for few days.. i hope everything is OK with you and you are just busy..

As for me... another week gone... 22 weeks today!! 18 weeks to go..

On other front - saturday we finalized the block of land to build our own house.. right now we are living in an appartment which is alright for now but i dont want to live here forever.. its a nice cozy 2 BR appartment with nice neighboruhood.. and very close from city centre..
the block of land is far from city but its in a nice an quiet suburb and we can start building by April.. and house will be ready to move in by September.. which is fine as my baby will still be few months old by that time..

Thats so exciting! You'll have to post pictures of the house as it's being built. What a big year 2010 is going to be for you:happydance:

That will be exciting nids! Buying our first home (not building mind you) was exciting and now I just want to move out of this house. I can't wait till we can upgrade I told DH next house has to have 4 bedrooms or else we're not taking it no matter how perfect it may be otherwise. Also needs a few more things but I won't go on.

Yeah Nids, I've just been busy. That is super exciting about your house! You'll have to take lots of pictures of the progress being made.

I went to Motherhood Maternity today for some clothes because I'm just getting too big to squeeze into my old clothes. Anyways, the saleslady was way too aggressive!! She kept bring me tons and tons of stuff to try on. It was ridiculous, I wish I could have been a rude person and told her to back off, but I was nice about it. I did pick up a bunch of awesome deals from the clearance rack. She kept bring me $50 shirts to try on! It got annoying. Sorry, but I just can't justify spending $50 on one shirt that I'll only be able to wear for less then 3 more months!!

Its been a while since I've shown a bump pic, so figured I'd attach one. :winkwink: This is from almost 2 weeks ago though (and I'm in my sweats!:)), so I have grown a little more .

Attachments

• bnb26.JPG
    bnb26.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 6
yay!! for new bump pic..
your bump looks very well rounded Chelsea - typical of a girl bump.. many of my friends who doesnt know here that im having a girl.. stil saying to me that my bump looks more like a boy bump.. lol..

Are you keeping it a secret that its a girl, Nids?? I wanna see an updated picture of you!! :flower:

well its kinda secret.. only my close freinds and my parents and in laws knows that its a girl...
i will get my bump pic soon.. promise... !!

Nids I want bump pic to! I will post a new one in journal tomorrow but my belly is still flat :hissy:

Now I am waiting for official second tri on thursday according to ticker and feeling baby movements!

Oh wow quite here to... well I have some great news but it's in my journal so I don't have to type it 10 times so please do check. Also another bump pic.

It is quiet around here. I think we are all in mellow phases of our pregnancy, waiting for our next big milestone to get here! My next Dr. appointment is on Thursday. I now have them every 2 weeks. That's the only news I have. :dohh:

Nids, where's that pic?! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->