"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Oh yess Nids, before my scan I had some yogurt, orange juice, and a little bit of 7-up (and tons of water, of course). And she was soooooo active! The Dr. was actually complaining she was moving too much. I didn't tell him it was because I pumped her full of sugar. :haha: Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

ok girls!! its 9.15 am here today and i have just got up.. as i have taken a day off from work... my scan is at 12 pm... DH had some work to do and he left for work telling me he will meet me at scan place 12pm..

im so scared right now and i just want everything to be OK..
i have dr.s appointment after scan at 2pm and then i have a breast scan at 3pm.. my dr. found a lump on my left breast at my last appointment and she wants to be sure of what that is... i know its a long day BUT i think if my scan goes well (the first one) i will be cruising my next 2 appointments...

i asked DH last night what he thinks we will be having.. he said until a week before he was putting his money on a girl but now he thinks its a boy and i said i also think its a boy... we will know for sure soon...

ok ladies sorry for this essay... i better get going have breakfast and shower..
wish me luck ladies... will update u in few hours :)

Good luck!! I'm sure everything will be perfect!! I can't wait!!!!! You better hurry and get your ass home to tell us the news!! ;) Its only 3 pm here, so I'll be sure to keep checking this all night! :)

I want to know before I sleep so please come online soon!

girls u want update? i have got the BEST news ever..

its a GIRL!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

cant stay right now hv to eat and go to dr.s appointment... scan picture and all other updates later on..

oh and yes she was moving so much that cudnt get a good face picture she was covering it with hands.. cheeky little thing...xx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were sooooo wrong! :rofl: I'm so excited for you because I know you wanted a GIRL from the very beginning!!!! :happydance: Awww we are both having girls! :cloud9:

Can you tell I'm just a little excited for you? :haha: Feels like I found out mine all over again! hahah

That is the most amazing news nids! Now I just need to get confirmation its a girl and all will be perfect with the world!

Aww I'm so excited i'm crying!!! This is so amazing. I can't believe you're all having girls!

Nids, still waiting on scan pictures and your update! :flower:

I met my new Dr. today (new because we moved across the state). I like him so much better then my old one. But its so funny because he reminded me of one of the guys from The Wiggles. I had to keep from laughing because I thought he'd break out in song. Also, it was funny because he seemed in awe of pregnancy... when he was feeling my stomach to feel how big baby girl is he said, "Awwww look at the baby! She's perfect!" :lol: So funny and different from my last Dr.

Also, I had to get the glucose testing done for gestational diabetes. They make you drink a nasty sugar drink in 5 minutes. Ick!!!:sick:

girls im so sorry.. for no updates.. i mpromise this evening i wil ldo it.. i had to go to dinner with few friends last night and i shared the news with everyone

everyone was happy.. well tonite i will be scanning pictures... and for sure upload it.

Tiff - i agree we need to knw what u having and world will be perfect..

Allison - my dear... i read in your journal abt starting drugs on Cd22.. i think its the shorter cycle.. then what i was supposed to start and its REALLY exciting!!!

I want to know really bad what I am having to! How will I make another 40 some odd days! Well at least I get to see nemo on monday! Maybe they will be able to give me a good guess.

You must be getting excited Allison?

Chelsea - ur new doctor is hilarious.... and :rofl: about u imagining he breaking into a song..
my dr. also mentioned abt getting tested for GD... oh well i didnt pay any attention back of my mind i was just so happy and thinking abt my baby girl :D

Glad your scan went so well! Can't wait for the pics! :)

I am getting excited :) Less than 3 weeks till I start shoving needles into me leg! And if all goes heavenly I will be an expectant mom in 6 weeks time :)

Yeah, it's posterior. So thankfully no issue with that. What was yours?

Chelsea - my placenta is anterior and that explains why i feel her less..
my dr. said it can be either way.. so no issues with that :)

ok scan pic coming up ... :happydance:

girls - this is my scan pic.. i know its not the best one BUT thats the best trust me... she was a cheeky little thing that day..

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7
lol nids I am sorry but I can't make out whats what? Can you help? Its for giving her the pop!

Allison that is wonderful news. I hope these 6 weeks fly by for you! Are you sure about the leg? I hear injecting in the tummy hurts less?

Tiff - :rofl: i know what u mean and trust me i understood EVERYTHNIG when sonographer explained to me... but after that ur guess is as good as mine :rofl:
butl ike i said this is the best shot we got.. she was moving loads and dr. was having trouble measurements...

what i will do is i will watch DVD given to me and may be get still shots from DVD (the better ones)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->