"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Alright girls.. wait is over.. this is my bump pic and excuse my messy house in the background... :)

PS: im not wearing my tshirt inside out :haha:..
its just a style... im cool aint i? :winkwink:

Attachments

• 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
Ooooh definite growth since last picture!! Looking cute! :)

:happydance: That always feels like an awesome accomplishment!!

Today is the first time that baby girl has kicked me and it actually hurt!! I was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden just screamed Owww!! My husband was like what??! And all I said was, Good baby! :) She was being kind of quiet last night and this morning, and so I was a getting a little concerned, but then she kicked my ass! It was nice. :)

:happydance: That always feels like an awesome accomplishment!!

Today is the first time that baby girl has kicked me and it actually hurt!! I was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden just screamed Owww!! My husband was like what??! And all I said was, Good baby! :) She was being kind of quiet last night and this morning, and so I was a getting a little concerned, but then she kicked my ass! It was nice. :)

:haha::haha::haha::haha: That's awesome.

bobo I am glad your little girl kicked your ass! haha.
I have a big milestone happening, tomorrow is my last day of first tri according to ticker! I get my next box friday! I can't wait.

Nids I believe my belly is going to look like yours, it seems like it is coming in nice and low.

Wishin yay for almost d-regging time

Chelsea - ur baby girl is a star.... thats awesome....

Tiff- Old wives tales says lower u carry more chance sof having a boy.. but not true with me and i hope not with u too... cuz i knw u want a girl :)

Sorry for a huge post, but I am having an off pregnancy day! I had a Dr. appointment today and it just ended up freaking me out! The nurse practitioner started feeling my stomach to check the size of the baby and said I was having a contraction! :saywhat: Just a braxton hicks one, but still.. it weirded me out. My uterus was completely hard and tight, so she asked if I had felt that before and I told her I feel it daily but figured it was the baby's position. Apparently it's not! So then she talked to me a lot about preterm labor and told me to study up on it so I know what to look for. Blargh! Then I asked about movements because the baby has been a little quieter then usual, and she said I'm fine as long as I feel 10 movements in 2 hours. So I'm still a little nervous about that. :nope: AND it turns out I'm now anemic. But only slightly, so I don't need to take iron tablets...I just need to eat more iron enriched foods and that should take care of that. By the time I got home I was just feeling totally bummed!!! I know some of that might not seem like much, but it got to me. My husband went with me to this appointment and I'm so glad that he was there to hear all that info and help me chill out a little. Everything has gone so perfectly so far with this pregnancy, I think I'm just worried about my luck changing. I'm sure I'm being way too paranoid though!

oooh thats scary Chelsea - but im sure everything will be fine.

its good to knw abt warnnig signs and all that but i agree it makes u paranoid too at the same time..
In my 1st tri remember how freaked out i was regarding spotting and cramping and all.. cuz i knew the warning signs of something going wrong..
At the same time this girl i knw she didnt knew anything abt warning sings and all that and she was looking to buy baby stuff at 6 weeks... :shrug:

so its good to knw but at the same time just take it easy..

you luck is not going to change and in less then 3 months u will have a beautiful princess in ur arms.. :hugs:

Thanks Nids :hugs: yeah it just made me super paranoid. I called my sister (she has 2 kids) and she made me feel lots better too. She was mad that the nurse was so impersonal and she shouldn't have freaked out a first time mom like that. She said that she had those contractions all the time, and its not really anything to worry about unless its painful. Thank god for experienced Mom's! :)

so i think my baby is getting stronger day by day..
i feel her almost all day these days and he rkicks are pretty strong now!!!

and yes today i was at work trying to finish some work and back of my mind i knew i had a full bladder but i wanted to finish somethnig.. andguess what? m:y baby found my bladder and kicked there :haha:.. i had to drop whatever i was doing and rush to pee.. :blush:

:rofl: how funny! Just wait, in a few more weeks you'll feel like your bladder is gonna explode, so you'll rush to the bathroom and nothing will come out! Sometimes I think she just laying all across my bladder!

I so want to feel movements! I am looking at another 4 weeks about though. I might be lucky with a posterior placenta and being intune with my tummy area to feel them around 15 or 16 weeks. I sure hope so!

SUcks about that nurse bobo! I mean I know I say things I shouldn't without thinking but I would never do that. Or I would pad heavily what I was saying so as not to freak out the mum.

I got my fourth box today! Yay for second trimester!

yay 2nd trimester Kelly!!! I've been busy with classes and getting ready to move (again!). My baby shower is this weekend, that should be fun!

why are you moving again chelsea?

and nids and wishin where are you!?

Wishin, first injection tomorrow!

Ahhhh I can't wait for tomorrow to be here for you Allison!!!

Kelly, we are moving again because it turns out we didn't pick a great area in town to live in! We didn't know the area or anyone around this area, so we didn't realize we were moving into the ghetto. Also, our landlord is kind of sketchy! I'm excited though cause the place we are moving into is 100 times nicer. Its all new and updated! And the neighborhood is one of the safest in the city. :thumbup:

Thats great news bobo!

I need your guess and nids' guess on the gender for me I am making a list in my journal so let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->