"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

She looks like a bunny to me! :rofl: Is that long tube part on the left the umbilical cord? Little girl didn't want us to see her clearly, did she? haha

Allison that is wonderful news. I hope these 6 weeks fly by for you! Are you sure about the leg? I hear injecting in the tummy hurts less?

They told me to put the Lupron in my thigh, and then the Follistim goes in ma' belly!

And I agree, she's a little bunny ;)

i got a name for my little girl... BUNNY...:rofl:..

yeah not having a good pic sucks... i tried watching the dvd they gave to me and since this scan was all about measurements .. i couldbt find a good still shot.. oh well..

and yes.. my dr. did told me that they will scan me again only if needed... other then all looks good...
so i have started baby shopping... there was a huge sale going in Toys r us and we are putting cot and change table on lay by tommorow... :happydance:

oh and yes tommorow is our 6th wedding anniversary and DH is taking me shopping.. :winkwink:

Aww have fun shopping and happy anniversary!!

Also, I think bunny is a really cute nickname for your little girl. :) And she does look like a little cute bunny in that scan pic. hehe

Oh yeah, and I had a good laugh last night. I read on my ticker how it says you might be able to hear the baby's hear beat through my belly, so I told my hubby it said that. He immediately put his head down on my belly trying to listen. It was so funny, because the the baby started repeatedly kicking him in the face! :rofl:

ahh hahaha that's hilarious. I like her already. She's still baking and already she's got a great sense of humor!

I agree it does look like a bunny!
As for kicking your man in the face thats pretty funny, I guess she'll be a mommy's girl.
I am still listening to HB with my doppler, it's be another 2 months before I can use my stethoscope for it.
I am just plodding along. Wishing time would pass faster. I want a proper bump already. It got nice a big the other day for a couple of days but then it went down again. Ho hum.

Do you girls have any suggestions or possible lists of things to register for? I have to go get all my baby shower registry's finished tomorrow, because my sisters are sending out the baby shower invites this week including where I'm registered at. So I really need to get this done, but am kind of unsure of what to register for! Maybe the stores will have lists... this stresses me out. Silly huh.

Chelsea i know there is a very comprehensive list available at target - Australia and altough u dnt wanna buy everything from there but that list pretty much covers everything and i use as my refrence list...

we also have a list at Toys r us but its not that comprehensive...

sorry i cudnt be of much help... :nope:

That's okay Nids, good idea. I'll just have to do that. I'm not very prepared. Plus I don't want to register for a bunch of stuff I don't really need. Wish I could pay someone who knows what to register for to do it for me. ;)

I will give you my answer for everything.... PUT IN IN THE GOOGLE!!!!:haha:

There is so much that you are going to want or need it's hard to come up with it all. I would make sure you have stuff in all price ranges. If you want it/need it and don't yet have it, put it on there!

If it were me I would spend more time registering for stuff you need and less on clothes. People are going to buy you clothes anyway, and they're probably going to get what they like anyway!

You can also try websites for pregnancy related magazines like "Fit Pregnancy" or even "Parents" magazines. I know a lot of times they publish lists for registries or hospital packing lists and such. Surely there's something there that can help you out.

Oh yess I found a good & long one (that's what she said) on the Parent magazine site!! Thanks Allison! Speaking of clothes, I bought her a couple little girly outfits this week. The 2nd picture is a little flower on her butt. I couldn't resist. And the red shirt is more of a darker red in person, not sure why it looks more orange in the pic.

Attachments

• outfit.jpg
    outfit.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 3
  • outfit1.JPG
    outfit1.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 3
Cute!!! Toysrus babies has a list of things that most people put on their registries. Its the small stuff that is going to be hard to remember all of. I am going to get a good head start on our registry so I have lots of time to think of everything.

Scan on monday!!!!! I can't wait.

ok girls - i got a head start to my baby things.. we bought the pram today...
a bit expensive but thats ok...
we were confused of which one to buy... and we decided upon one where down the line i can fit toddler seat and use it when (if) i have 2nd baby... which i def plan in having and that too soon after this one.. lol..

im attaching the pic of my first buy :D

Attachments

• stroller.jpg.png
    stroller.jpg.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 0
Oh yess I found a good & long one (that's what she said) on the Parent magazine site!! Thanks Allison! Speaking of clothes, I bought her a couple little girly outfits this week. The 2nd picture is a little flower on her butt. I couldn't resist. And the red shirt is more of a darker red in person, not sure why it looks more orange in the pic.

Chelsea - thats too cute... specially the one with flower on the butt..
i will start buying girls outfit soon.. im in the process of finalizning the basic stuff right now - car seat , cot , change table...
i will put everything on lay by for now.. its so exciting as well as very very confusing but we are enjoying every bit of it :happydance:

I love the stroller you got!! You are way ahead of me for getting the basic's done, Nids. I just have a bunch of clothes and some blankets for her. But my excuse is everyone is telling me to wait and see what I get from the shower. A friend of mine got everything she needed from her shower, so we'll see in a few weeks.

Kelly, :happydance: for another scan on Monday! He/she will look like a actual baby this time!!

I am super excited about the scan! I hope I get a good pic! My last one wasn't great.

Dh and I are going to start buying the big stuff this coming week as we don't expect anyone to buy the expensive stuff for us, after that I'll be waiting. Stoller this coming week, car seat next month, a swing thing the month after you see how it goes. I am so excited to get the stroller maybe tomorrow maybe the next day or so, we'll see depends if I can get dh to stop by the mall on the way home from scan.

Nice stroller nids! I love the jogging ones!

Bah! I think I am going to pay for a private scan at 16 weeks to find out gender 2 weeks sooner. I can't wait any more and 16 weeks is still a month away! I am going to call tomorrow to see about booking. It will be a 3d or 4d scan which I am not crazy over but it will give me a fairly accurate answer and then at my 18 week scan I will get confirmation. So if I go through with it I should know around feb 16th. That seems to much closer!!!!! Hopefully tomorrows scan will give some idea to!

haha You crack me up. I am so impatient I will loose my mind when i'm in your shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->