"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

OMG Chelsea - 30 weeeks... another 10 weeks and u will have ur baby in ur arms... how exciting!!!!

as for me just one week and double digits countdown for me will start.. :blush:
i have to agree that this pregnancy flew by for me..

i had my 24 weeks appointment the other day.. everything looks alright.. i m having my Gestational Diabetes test done next week... other then that my wt gain , BP all seems fine and oh yes nice strong heartbeat...:winkwink:

Will be getting all my baby stuff which i hv already put on layby next month or so .. so im in process of basically making space to keep everything.
and also work has been busy these days... im happy in a way that keeps me occupied .. i asked my dr and she is happy for me to work until verylast.. i dnt mind cuz i need money and my work is basically desk work so not too heavy at all.. will see how it goes!!

Thats great! I'm having so much fun following all of your pregnancies. I guess you could say i'm living vicariously through you!:haha:

Hmmm we've kinda died in here huh?

Well I was just going to make note that here in central KY we got 8 inches of snow today (that's an awful lot for those of us south of the Mason Dixon line!). Anyway, I read in weather news coverage that this was an "Alberta Clipper system". Damn you Tiffany and your Canadian weather! haha

That's ok though cause the states are leading the Olympics medal count :winkwink:

Boy, am I cheeky today or what?:haha:

So sorry guys! I all but forgot about this thread I've been so busy!

SO my news is.....
BOY BOY BOY!

I'm the different one!

Chelsea,

Consider this my official request for the much coveted "bump pic". If this request is ignored be fore warned that the consequences will be great and frequent. Including, but not limited to, harassing posts both here and facebook, potty language (poopy head), and formation of a "harass Chelsea till she posts a current bump pic" group. Good day to you.

Your's truly,
One who lives vicariously through you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: omg Allison, you crack me up!!
And tonight I was just thinking I should have my hubby take a new picture and update. I'll get right on that! :winkwink:

I'll try to remember to do one tonight! I have a serious case of preggo brain. I forget everything nowadays! I was writing a bunch of thank you cards yesterday for the gifts we got at the shower, and I had to ask my husband 'What's our zip code again?' like 5 times. :dohh: He thinks its hilarious... I am not so amused.

And, :dance: I went up a box in my ticker. Only one box left after this!

31 week bump! Plus an extra view of my leopard print bra showing through. :blush:

Attachments

• 31wksbelly.JPG
    31wksbelly.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 6
Thank you. I am pleased, and will call off the dogs :winkwink:

Miss thang really is sticking out theses days huh? Too too cute! That is one big leopard print bra, cause girl hose are some knockers! :rofl: Hooray for pregnancy boobs :happydance:

:rofl: my god... i've always had huge boobs. but seriously this is ridiculous!! :haha:
plus, the one comfy bra i found for pregnancy, and they only had it in leopard print!! :dohh:
not really my style... :D

the bump pic is here... :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

woot woot for the bra and pregnancy boobs.. :bunny:

for me im loving my newly developed cleveage and i wish it stays the same even after baby is out :blush:

DOUBLE DIGITS...... :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

though my ticker is a day late and will get updated tommorow :blush:

Yay!!! :happydance:

That means its time for a bump pic from you, Nids!! :winkwink:

Allison, I'll want you to start one in about 2 weeks. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member