"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

i prefer lemon - lime anyday over orange...
will be going this saturday... lets see how it goes.. my blood sugar levels were normal before i fell pregnant and mydr. thinks it will be fine.. i still cant ebleive im 26 weeks already .. my last week in 2nd tri..

and u hv 57 days... time flew for both of us..

WOw I keep forgetting about this thread and with studying and such it slipped my mind, you gals must remind me when you pop by my journal if you haven't seen me in a bit!

Your bump is out front but nids thats what they say out here if you're carrying a girl, with a boy you carry low and on your sides. I hope it's not true about the sides though. My bump is moving up each week now and actually showing!!!! I love wearing tight tops to show it off.

Also been getting those random kicks, they are for sure kicks, it's so nice to feel them but some days he is more active then others. Well I need to get back to studying, I was taking a quick BnB break. ALso got job fair interview tomorrow to so we'll see how it goes.

Yeah Kelly. what the heck, always forgetting about us!! :winkwink: Do you use your User CP to check up on your subscribed threads?

Good luck with your job fair tomorrow!!

Yea, user CP is the only way I can keep track of everything!

Nids, you look great!

I think next week your ticker will move up, Nids..

Last night I had some mild but painful contractions! Felt like when my period is about to start... boy, I don't miss those days! Anyways, they calmed down so it was fine. But my bump and lower back ached all night. I had my Dr.'s appointment today, and they didn't seem concerned that they were a little painful. They said all my numbers are perfect and baby sounds and is measuring perfectly, so there is no reason to believe I'll go into preterm labor. I've just reached the point where the baby has completely filled up my uterus, so it's starting to make me ache! Oh well, I've had an easy pregnancy, so I guess it's time to get a little painful.:shrug: 8 more weeks!! :shock:

thanks chelsea.. cant wait for my ticker to go up one box..
yesterday i got up with a bad back and i was barely able to lift my left leg and i got so terrified.. and then i had the similar thing as u .. some ache in my lower abdomen..
but then i quickly realized its my round ligament pain.. my dr did said last appointment that it will be increasing as i grow bigger and def felt stretching pains..
today i feel much better...
oh did i tell you? we are moving houses this weekend..
one of my friends is going overseas and she was looking for someone to rent out.. i offered her as its a bigger house and i will be needing that as my mum will come for few weeks in May ..
we will start building our own house next year January thats when we will get our land and so for one yar willl be living in friends house.. at a much cheaper rent.. and im excited abt it :)

Awesome!! That sounds like a good idea. Cheaper is always nicer too, especially with your little baby coming. :) You better not do any heavy lifting! I worked way too hard when we moved, and boy did I pay for that with major back pain!!

Yeah, my ligaments were still tender this morning at the Dr.'s appointment. Just on the two sides of my bump. I haven't gotten any stretch marks yet, but I don't feel like I can possibly stretch any further. So I'm starting to get worried about getting some, because obviously I'm not done growing! Vein I know! :dohh:

i also dnt have any stretch mark until now... except my very prominent linea nigra which has now come up to my ribs...
and my boobs have outgrown my bra again :(
they look huge .. DH commented yesterday on that too..
but the good thing is im having a nice cleveage these days and im flaunting it ..:haha:

:rofl: See, I'm a girl that would be happy to have a flat chest! Just looks comfy! haha

Oh yeah, forgot to add... my husband has a cold right now. So I'm trying very hard not to get sick, but I can feel my throat starting to ache! I'm falling apart over here, Nids!! ;)

i always had smaller boobs and thats y i like it this way... :blush:

Chelsea - have u thought abt any names?

Yeah, we have chosen a name.
First name Lelaina (pronounced La-lane-uh). People always ask me where I got that from and I heard it in a movie called 'Reality Bites', starring Winona Ryder. Good 90's movie and I just really like that name! Plus I like that for a short nickname she can be called Lainey as well. Her middle name will be Martha. That is after my husband's Mother. She passed away from cancer when he was 11 yrs old, and he wants that as the middle name for obvious reasons.

Have you picked a name out yet?

yeah we hv more or less agreed on name Miraya..
it has an Indian origin where my ancestors are from and for short name it can be Mira/ Meera..

DH loves this name and whenever talks to my bump always asks "Whats my Meera upto "..:dohh:

Aww cute cute! I love those names :) A name with meaning is so much better.

What names have you picked out, Allison? You may need to have good twin names!!

And Nids, Miraya sounds really pretty. :thumbup: And its so funny when people ask me where I got the name Lelaina, because I get to say from a movie called Reality Bites. :haha: Usually they laugh, but sometimes I get bizarre looks. Cracks me up.

What names have you picked out, Allison? You may need to have good twin names!!

And Nids, Miraya sounds really pretty. :thumbup: And its so funny when people ask me where I got the name Lelaina, because I get to say from a movie called Reality Bites. :haha: Usually they laugh, but sometimes I get bizarre looks. Cracks me up.

:rofl:That cracks me up.

I have actually already thought about the twin name debacle! Believe it or not I've even looked into how expensive "travel systems" are for twins. haha

We have picked out our "first round" names which are-
Emily Rose
and
Connor Franklin

Rose for my grandma who passed away this year and Franklin for my grandpa who passed away a while ago. My grandmother was British and I've always loved Emily so we put those together and Adam is Irish so we picked an Irish name for the boy.
Now we also have round two picked out because of the twin possibility. For them we've got-

Avalene lily(pronounced Ava-lean, like lean on the wall :haha:)
and
Logan James

The boy name isn't set in stone, but it will for sure be James after Adam's other grandfather, and the first name is English (we reversed it this round haha). Avalene (or just Ava for short). Is an old Irish name that means "wished for/ longed for child". And with everything we've gone through I just though that was so beautiful and appropriate.

A lot of the boy names were hard because any of the names we liked rhymed with our surname, O'Quinn. And that's just annoying!!!

Good grief I wrote a novel. Nothing is simple with me :rofl:

I love those! So pretty!! We were talking about Connor if it was a boy, as well. And also Lily was one of our final options! Yours are very traditional names... classic and pretty. :)
My husband and I tend to go for more unique names. Not crazy unique like a weirdo celebrity like Apple Paltrow or Suri Cruise. Maybe I'll just call it uncommon names, because unique sounds a bit odd to me. Just not one of those names where there will be 10 other kids in their class with that name.

WOw ltos to read, sorry been awol again working on the floors. I love all the names mentioned! I'm with you or dh and I are with you bobo we want something where there won't be a bunch of other in the same class. Plus we're kind of different ourselves I find. Maybe it's cause DH and I have common names and hate it. Allison I am not saying your names are common either, they're gorgeous! I tried to get hubby on board for connor but he said no :(

I wanted to say more but now can't remember. I am so tired and sore and have an exam to study for for tuesday. So not wanting to.

Also on the name topic we have one very possible contender for boy but nothing solid yet. Still need DH to finish the baby name book before we decide then the middle name!

Good luck picking out a name Kelly! Baby name books are fun, but there seems to be mainly weirdo names in them! Boy names were the hardest for us to figure out, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->