"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Allison, I don't know if you still have snow over there right now.. I think you guys got the winter we had last year, because our winter has been so mild this year. Today it got to 60,:thumbup: so hubby and I took our asses out to the coast today (about an hr. away) and it was so pretty.

That's right... I'm bragging about good weather. Enjoy the snow, my friend. :haha: :winkwink:

Attachments

• coast.jpg
    coast.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
  • coast1.jpg
    coast1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
BTW I meant to mention that my little sister got a job offer from Oregon Ballet! Hooray Oregon!

Ohhh how awesome!! Does that mean she has to move out here? I'm assuming Portland?

Yea she will be in Portland if she takes the job. It will probably be a good month before she knows whether or not she is going to go. She would rather get a job with New York City Ballet since she is already there at their school, but they won't be offering any apprentice ships till spring break time. So now we wait....

I don't think you're going to get your snow angel. It's actually warming up here some. It looks like were gonna have a couple pretty nice days before it gets cold once again. Of course my front yard is shady so all of that damn snow will be there till May!!! I wish I could move to South Carolina......

Oh yes, and the NYC Ballet is a bit more prestigious, right? Well good luck to her! That is amazing to be that good! And why S. Carolina? I've never been to the East coast...

Well South Carolina is further south than Kentucky so, warm weather. But we love SC it's a very lovely state and Charleston is historic and fun and pretty much awesome! haha

A friend of mine when to North Carolina a couple months ago (for work). And while he said it was pretty, apparently he didn't meet the smartest bunch of people. He was trying to find the State Capital and no one knew where it was. He stopped at a pancake house to ask for directions and the server said, "The State Capital? Is that the hotel y'all are staying at?" :haha: So my friend said, "Did you just move here?" and the server said he's lived there his whole life! :shock: And it turned out the state capital was only a couple more blocks away. :dohh:

Nids, where the heck are you and your bump pic?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That's awesome haha I wish I could say I was surprised. Appalachia has some colorful people. It's funny though cause people from those parts may not be book smart, but most of them know things, and have skills that we never would. It's a completely different lifestyle. However, the waitress at IHOP in the capitol of the state should be more intelligent. She is just an idiot :haha:

here i am Chelsea ... :flower:

bump pic coming up in about 10 hours.. as soon as i come back from work.. i will ask DH to take it.. i promise... :thumbup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That's awesome haha I wish I could say I was surprised. Appalachia has some colorful people. It's funny though cause people from those parts may not be book smart, but most of them know things, and have skills that we never would. It's a completely different lifestyle. However, the waitress at IHOP in the capitol of the state should be more intelligent. She is just an idiot :haha:

Yeah, that's exactly what my friend said. Not really book smart people, but they do have other smarts about them. :haha:

:-k Hmm.... Nids, I may have a severe case of preggo brain, but I'm pretty sure it's been more then 10 hours... :winkwink:

Nope, no preggo brain. I suck at math, but it's definitely been over 10 hours.

ok im here with a BAD BAD quality pic.. my bad for that and also for being late...
i have grown quiet a bit since my last pic...

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
You have grown!! You look more rounded and so cute!
I guess I'll forgive your tardiness. ;)

Chelsea - i think im getting more rounded each passing day.. but my other friends who dont knw im having a girl still say im having a boy as i have my bump up in front... but i can tell myself that i started with upfront bump but now its getting more rounded...

I m having my GD test coming up... not looking forward to it :nope:

Oh yes, the glucose drink is icky. I got it in lemon-lime hoping it would be better then the orange, but idk. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->