"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Boys are the hardest. Oh I remember what I wanted to say last time! How do you get to this subscribe thread??? That would make life easier!

Click on your User CP link and it'll show all the threads you are subscribed to that have new messages. It's up on the left side of that purple toolbar. If there is nothing there when you do it, then you may have to change your settings (unless there are no new messages of course).

Ok there was nothing, how do I change my settings?

Hmmm..... try this..

-Go to your user CP, then in Your Control Panel (on the left) click on Edit Options.
-Go to Default Thread Subscription Mode (it’s like the 3rd box down). Then see if it says Do Not Subscribe. Because if it does, then that may be your problem.
-Change it to No Email Notification and save. Then whenever you click User CP it should show whenever there is a new post in one of your threads.

Hopefully that’s how, but I’m not 100% sure. :shrug:

have you subscribed to the thread??? May be a stupid question, but i'm just throwing it out there. haha

Yeah, also when you are in advanced mode when replying (not quick reply) There is a box underneath that says Thread Subscription. Just make sure it says No email notification at least, instead of do not subscribe.

Ok so I am going ot subscribe right now then! Thanks!

How are you girls doing?? After 5 days of successfully avoiding my husband's cold, it finally caught me! Sucks being sick while pregnant, because you can't drug up on NyQuil and sleep it away!!

Poor thing! I have been lucky. Pretty good on this front for the time being

Sorry you're sick! I'm just sitting here waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting......

Hang in there wishin! What is you official test date?

The "official" blood test is scheduled for March 12th. 9 whole days away!!!

I hope the next 9 days go by fast. Gotta keep busy!

On a separate note, I'm really excited that I can now say that I am due NEXT MONTH!! :yipee:

Wowzers! Scared yet bobo?

Wishin 9 days is exactly how many days I have to wait till my next scan to hopefully get gender as well! It'll be an exciting day! Although you will likely test before lol. I wish I could.

I probably shouldn't, but i'm impatient. Quick someone give me something to pee on!!!:haha:

Won't be worth it to pee on it now, have you done your trigger shot test to see if its out of your system?

Yea, before transfer I POAS as a "control" and sure enough it was completely BFN. The trigger never stays in me too long.

Good! You're set then, now give it at least till your ticker is done thats 11 dpo!

Wowzers! Scared yet bobo?

I've had moments of holy shit I have to give birth soon :haha:, but for the most part I've been calm about it. I can't let myself stress about it because I have no idea how bad it will feel or how it will go for me. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->