"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

That load of goodies is so nice bobo! I can't wait to have a baby shower!

People are rude thats their nature, we just have to forget about it and ignore them. I hear for your first bubs you normally feel it move around 16-18 sometimes as early as 14 weeks. I am looking forward to that part to.

When my used to be friend was pregnant she said she felt fat until her belly popped out. If you want other to know you can where a shirt that says baby on board or some other funny saying. I won't care if others think I am just chubby I'm going to wear nice tight tops to show off my bump when I get it.

As for the advice part to I HATE it when people give me advice when I am not looking for it. My husbands SIL does it all the time, before chris and I got married she would constantly message me on FB with tid bits of advice etc and I found it condescending I told my MIL and she said yes that would be annoying and since they have a toddler now I just know when we announce it she will pop back lots more to give her 2 sense. She really is sweet but sometimes her character can be annoying.

SOrry for the long post but you guys talked so much earlier!

I wear tight tops too Kelly, makes me feel better because it feels like I'm showing off my bump! But over the last 2 weeks or so I've really grown. I am now noticeably pregnant, which before I couldn't wait for the awkward fat stage to be over. But now I'm feeling a little down about it. I mean its good that the baby's growing, but for the most part I just feel fat, even though everyone is telling me you can tell I'm pregnant. :( When we found out I was pregnant I was about 126-128 pounds, but I just recently broke the 140 pound mark!! :shock: Didn't think I would care so much about my body getting bigger, but it's getting to me. My boobs have gotten huge as well! Sorry, mini body rant...

I am sure I will be there, I was also 126-128 now I am more 125 lots a few due to eating and ms. I am sure we will all go through fat phases but you need to remember that once you deliver 10lbs will disappear, about 8 for baby and 2 for placenta so really you're only 2 lbs bigger! Doesn't that make you feel better? I hope so!

Yeah, and plus I'm planning to breastfeed and everyone is telling me that'll help me lose tons of the weight. Just stinks feeling flabby! Oh well, she is worth it!!

She is worth it! And I've been told that about breast feeding also. As for the unaccounted for two pounds from above. I say it's in your boobs. haha (you said they got huge!)

lol I have got at least another pound of boobage going on so I believe it, and they are only suppose to get bigger in second tri. I have heard breast feeding burns tons of calories and will be doing it to/pumping.

OMG I am dyeing for my next scan, I just want to see my baby again!

surprisingly my boobs have stopped growing/ hurting in2 nd tri..
1st tri was a mad race.. but now they r more settled... :)
and yes im planning to breast feed/ express too so it will help me to lose so fat.. tho i must tell u ladies im anyways fat..
I m a chubby person (size 14 -australian)... :blush: so the good thing pregnancy is doing is that its making my rolls of fat legitimate :rofl:...

:rofl: aneageraussie. I have a very flat tummy or I did I have a smallish bumpy now but not easy to see but I know my body better then anyone. I don't feel bloated anymore so I think it is the start of pregnancy. I hope it is I want my bump so bad. I"ll be 8 weeks tomorrow. Yippee one more week till I get my third box!

Yeah Allison, my boobs have gone up like 2 cup sizes! :shock: And my boobs were already big before pregnancy. :dohh:
Nids, they aren't really sore anymore either and I am hoping they are done growing for 2nd trimester. Oh and :rofl: love your legitimate fat rolls comment. Your bump picture is cute, so no worries! :)
Kelly, its so exciting watching the box move up!

i CAN NOT wait for my scan too Tiff..
i knw time will fly next week or so and then after that... its just 2 more weeks... :happydance:
Chelsea - will u be having another scan for rest of ur pregnancy?

Hey nids where is your bump pic? and chelsea do you have any on FB I could peek at? I hope my boobs go up 2 cup size, I mean I am not small always average but it would be nice to have a fantastic rack as opposed to just an average one for a while.

Tiff- my bump pic is on pg 2 of this thread.. :)
and Chelsea's on pg 1.

I haven't posted any bump pics on facebook. I'm a little apprehensive about doing it, because you never know what a dumbass might say about it. But yeah, like Nids said we posted some at the beginning of this thread. That was from a couple weeks ago or longer, so I think it's time we update and post new ones. I have definitely grown in the last 2 weeks!! I'm getting tons of comments about it.

Nids, I think I will get 1 more scan in the 30-something weeks. Wish I could see her all the time, but in April I'll get to! ;)

Yes I agree post more! I will post my very first 8 week one. I see a little bump but thats cause i Am used to my body. I can't wait to be 14 weeks and in second tri with an even bigger but cutes bump!

Attachments

• 8weekspg.jpg
    8weekspg.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
I just checked out your bumps, how cute!

Tiff - thats def. a bump for 8 weeks... i was so bloated when i was 8 weeks... that cudnt find a bump there.. lol,, but yours is def there..

and i agree its another bump pic time .. i will post mine today...

Im having a quiet period of my pregnancy right now.. stil lwaiting to feel bubs moving in me and ntohing really happening.. but i knw Chelsea said she first felt 17-18 weeks.. so i am 17+2 today.. shd happen soon.. :happydance:

I am sure it will it's possible you might have missed one or two as well if you didn't know what you were looking for also maybe you were sleepig, it wouldn't be enough to wake you at this point. There are some crazy chicks in first tri who think they have felt their babies move at 8 and 9 weeks I just keep thinking they need to lay off the drugs and realize it's gas bubbles they are feeling. I tell ya some people lol.

hahah I agree Kelly, there is no way they are feeling their baby at 8 or 9 week. Its way too small then!! Nids, I was in denial that I was really feeling the baby for a while. I figured it was something else. But then my Dr. asked me what I was feeling and I described it to him and he was like, yeah that's the baby! So you may be feeling yours right now but thinking it's gas or something. :dohh:

And once I got to late 19 weeks and into 20 weeks there was no denying it's her kicking around. Now I can see her kicking and moving just by looking down at my stomach. It's amazing!! She is moving a lot right now so I have my shirt pulled up and am just staring at her rolling across my stomach. :haha: So cool!!

I'll have my hubby take a new pic of me tonight and post a new one.

Oh and Kelly, that is definitely a little bump approaching! So cute! Since your stomach is so flat I'm sure you'll start showing pretty early on.

I am sure it will it's possible you might have missed one or two as well if you didn't know what you were looking for also maybe you were sleepig, it wouldn't be enough to wake you at this point. There are some crazy chicks in first tri who think they have felt their babies move at 8 and 9 weeks I just keep thinking they need to lay off the drugs and realize it's gas bubbles they are feeling. I tell ya some people lol.

:rofl: thats so funny yeah 8-9 weeks is way too small..
i remember my scan at 8+5 and the baby ws like a kidney bean...
u cant feel moving that early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->