• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Some Mid term ttc girls got preggo... waiting on the others"

Goodness knows she has my attachment issues!:rofl:

You guys are nuts! :rofl:

Skyler looked most like chris when he was first born, now I see more of myself in him, especially in the eyes. He's got my shape and colouring and my lighter hair.

Speaking of Skyler, he cried the most he has ever cried before! Nearly broke my heart. Tears streaming down his cheek and he was loud (well loud for him) we couldn't figure out why he was crying, he had just eaten and been successfully burped, nothing hurt him and yeah he fusses when he's tired but putting him in bed didn't help. I picked him up after dad changed his diaper and he belched then I set him in his chair to put his pants on cause he was calming down some and he belched again then he smiled. I think he just had bad gas! Poor kid!

haha aww poor little guy :baby:

Oh yea, my cat talks a lot like me too. It's so cute we share the same neurosis :winkwink: haha

I'll take your word for it unless you can produce video! lol.

As for the meeting up plans, I'll keep an eye on flights and such and we can make a decision when the date comes closer!

I second that video, Allison! Sit by your kitty and show us how your meow's are similar.

I think for the trip, it could be fun to meet somewhere new for all of us, that way no one is depended on as far as finding fun stuff to do. But we could just watch Gilmore Girls together and I'd be a happy girl! ;)

I know right?!?! haha

What were you thinking? Portland?

Where is portland? Would we meet for the day only? That would be silly to drive or fly that far to meet for only one day. I like the idea of seattle to. But like i said if there is a good sale on a flight to kentucky I am ok with that! Gas wise to drive to oregon it would be about 160 bucks in gas for both ways. Seattle would be about 200 in gas for both ways. What other places are you thinking of chelsea?

I'm not thinking anything specific, just throwing ideas out there. Well Portland would be 3 more hours for you to drive, Tiffany. Plus I don't live there anymore so we'd have to get a hotel! And I think one day would be silly too!! Should we make a weekend out of where ever we go?

At least a weekend! But we should avoid the hotel business unless it's cheap and we all share one. If I can get a good price to kentucky I'll gladly go there since it's cheap for you Chelsea and Allison seems to like entertaining! lol. Then we can see in person how neurotic she and her cat are! :rofl: But it has to be 400 before taxes so I need to find a flight 200 bucks cheaper.

Well you know ya'll are welcome here anytime if it works out that way.
So is Seattle better then? And I would say a long weekend would be best. Don't worry about hotels. You forget..... I work at a hotel.... this comes with certain perks. I can see if there is a Homewood or Embassy suites wherever we go. I can get those for 40 bucks a night and all of us would fit.

I got a video of Furball's "morning ritual" this morning, but it was on my phone and now I can't seem to upload it :dohh:

Also, I had a dream about you all last night :haha: We were all just hanging out at my mom's house. It was very uneventful, but made me sad we don't live close.

How much would it cost for you to get to seattle allison? I would love love love to visit seattle and i have another friend I could see that I haven't seen in 8 years! (Of course after we've all met and spent time together) Him and his wife and baby boy live there. I don't mind driving the extra 3 hours to go to seattle especially if there is one of those hotels you work at there! I totally forgot about that!

Would seattle be doable for you chelsea?

Plus seattle had some great attractions like the space needle!!!!!

Oh a long weekend is also a great idea... like 3 or 4 days to make it worth it!

Do any of you have an iphone or a data phone that can download apps? Cause if you do you should get ping chat so I can text you for free!

So maybe a Thursday to a Sunday?

Well, if Allison can get us a cheap hotel we could meet either in Portland or Seattle... because that's drivable for Tiffany. And since I would have the shortest drive of all, I would definitely be willing to put in for the plane ticket for Allison.

OR maybe we could even add up all the gas money Tiff spends, the airplane ticket for Allison, the hotel to share, and then just split it three ways. Like if its 300 for gas for Tiffany, airplane ticket is 400 for Allison, then $40/night x 3 nights is 120 for a hotel, we would do 300+400+120= 820. Then 820 divided by the 3 of us would be 273, so it would be cheaper for you both to come. What do you guys think of all that math? :haha:

And Seattle or Portland works for me because they are both close. I know Portland a lot better, so I would know more stuff we could do. But I also know Seattle a little bit. And its way fun there!

I am game with that idea! I vote Seattle though! I have always wanted to visit seattle unless you can sell portland to me chelsea? lol.

What airline do you use in the US? I wanna play with air fares and see how much it would be for allison to fly to either?

hehe, I just looked that up for her! If she uses Southwest Airlines out of Louisville and flys to Seattle it would be about $418. (And I'm using May dates for this). So if we all split the cost like I was saying it would work out to $279 each... not bad at all.

Thats not bad at all! Woo hoo!!! Damn it allison come online and read our posts!

How far away is seattle/portland for you chelsea? I think it's only 1 or 2 hours difference for me. Seattle is 13 hours I think and I can't remember portland.

So I am completely down with Seattle! Let's do this girls!! What month are we talkin?

I still say July cause its warm (not sure how the weather is in seattle though) I am done classes half way through april but we're going to BC to visit a friend and her new born in april/may then I am studying for my national exam which happens in june, then I am going home in June to NS which is gonna cost 500 bucks! lol so july is def best for me but I'll try to make anything work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->