Some one hit me over the head.

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
As the title says, would some one please hit me over the head so i can wake up in 2 years time and ill only have 4m to wait. The excitment of gettin a date has worn off and im back to feeling like shit, expecialy as my cuz is pg with #2. Some one :grr: me.

Toria the only thing that will make him would to be to take a pin to the comdoms and not give him a choice. Amy you know where i live, pop over to use my loo and stab them for me :rofl:

I think once you stop pressing the subject, it might just 'happen' hes probably sick of hearing it!

I havent mentioned it since zaras wedding which for me is realy good. Im not going to say anything cos i know he'll just be an arse about it. As far as he is cocerned i have my date and i should be happy with that.

Hes to strong lol I could just get him plasterd and say pretend to put one on.

:hug: hun, I can understand the excitement wearing off - it was such a step to get the date initially - but maybe as he's gone from no date to a date, maybe he'll change it again and be even sooner ;) xx

Thanks hun but pigs will fly before he changes his mind.

I think once you stop pressing the subject, it might just 'happen' hes probably sick of hearing it!

I 100% agree with this....

I found out my friend was pregnant and i remember sooooooooo badly wanting a baby and crying to myself cos OH said he wanted to wait 3-4 years :( I was like :shock:!!!

Kinda accepted it and just got on with my studies and everything...,

then on hol (the same year) we had our little 5 month niece their... OH was so so good with her and his whole family was saying how it would be us next and stuff... I told him i wanted to start trying 2008/2009... he wasnt having none of it...

anyways get home from holiday and I got my :bfp: and the rest is history :):)

he was over the moon!!

Im not pressing it though. Iv said nothing to him for over a month, ok i know its not long enough to change his mind but im not naggin or moaning. In fact hes asking me whats the matter and im saying im just tired so not only am i not naggin him im also lieing to him as i dont want to pressure him.

no yeh I know what u mean, we rarely mentioned it either cos I knew if I brought it up there would be an arguement...!!

Why is he saying to wait another 2 years 4 months and 4 days (sorry got it from your ticker)!!

Because he feels he is too young to be a dad. Hes twenty bloody three this year.

Thats it, no uni, housing is sorted, financialy were fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->