Someone please talk me down

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
I'm trying my hardest not to get my hopes up but im thinking i may get another bfp this cycle. I'm 9 dpo and have been noticing the following symptoms: sensitive and sore nipples, slightly sore boobs, absolutely exhausted the past few days and sleeping throughout the whole night which is rare for me even when i take sleeping medication. The exhaustion is what has me a wee bit hopeful because usually im full of energy but i can barely keep my eyes regardless of how much sleep i get. Im trying my hardest to remain calm and wait until af is at least a week late to test because i had chemical last cycle and felt like i would have been better had i not known. wish me luck ladies

Good luck! That sounds like the symptoms I've been having, and I'm getting extremely faint lines on ICs right now at 14dpo.

I understand how you feel right now. We are trying to conceive baby number one after a miscarriage in October. I am having similar symptoms as you. It is hard not to get your hopes up but then again it'll be worse than if we get a BFN :/
It sounds like you very well may be pregnant though especially with the exhaustion..fingers crossed for you !!

i think i may be out this cycle im starting to cramp not bad just mild uncomfortableness and my abs are sore kind of like i worked out and haven't. AF is due around saturday sundayish and im thinking maybe ill take a test tomorrow morning just to see if i get anything although i tested at 13 dpo last cycle and got bfn and got my bfp at 17 dpo so we'll see pray for me.

i think i may be out this cycle im starting to cramp not bad just mild uncomfortableness and my abs are sore kind of like i worked out and haven't. AF is due around saturday sundayish and im thinking maybe ill take a test tomorrow morning just to see if i get anything although i tested at 13 dpo last cycle and got bfn and got my bfp at 17 dpo so we'll see pray for me.

I am keeping my fingers toes and everything crossed for you! Lots of baby dust being sent over to you...remember your not out until the:witch:shows! Try to remain hopeful

I am keeping my fingers toes and everything crossed for you! Lots of baby dust being sent over to you...remember your not out until the:witch:shows! Try to remain hopeful

Thanks so much... lots of baby dust to you as well. hopefully we both get sticky beans this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->