Sonoline B Fetal Heart Doppler Reviews

Found this babies hb at 7+6 weeks. It was loud and clear.

Well, we just got a random unexpected $2100 check in the mail today. I think my plans on holding out and not getting a doppler just tanked. LOL. Glad to know this brand works well!

I got my monitor and found the heartbeat within 10 min of messing with it.... it was a strong 160bpm😍😍😍😍... I still can't believe I am finally having a baby after years of trying... happy and healthy 9 months to all of you.

Yay! Congrats! I tried mine yesterday (at 7+1) but nothing. I couldn't even find the placenta :growlmad: doesn't worry me though as I wasn't expecting to hear it, really. I have an ultrasound on this coming up Tuesday, so I'll try again on Monday night. That way if I still can't find it I'm not freaking out all week until my scan. The waiting game, urgh! :coffee:

Well, we just got a random unexpected $2100 check in the mail today. I think my plans on holding out and not getting a doppler just tanked. LOL. Glad to know this brand works well!

lucky you!

I was thinking about ordering one after my scan today. Is it safe to use every day?

I was thinking about ordering one after my scan today. Is it safe to use every day?

I think so, I haven't heard anything saying it's not. But you could call your OB office and ask a nurse to be sure?

I found my baby's heartbeat at 7w5d with it! It was faint but fast. Heard it again this morning before I went to the doctor and it was about 145. But during my ultrasound today (8w1d) the heartbeat was 168! So the digital rate is not that accurate.

Wow you ladies are finding them early! I tried finding baby's HB today at 8 weeks 4 days with no luck. But we did have a ultrasound today and baby's HB was 163bpm :) hope to find it soon!

hey ladies I am loving my sonoline B monitor I use it daily..... crazy I know but I am so excited about my first pregnancy!

I spoke to soon! Found baby's HB! Yay! It was hard to get a clear reading since it would slip away but I did et 154! I know it's faster than that since I saw baby today. So excited! Found it a couple inches below my belly button.

I spoke to soon! Found baby's HB! Yay! It was hard to get a clear reading since it would slip away but I did et 154! I know it's faster than that since I saw baby today. So excited! Found it a couple inches below my belly button.

Its such a good feeling to be able to hear your baby daily instead of every 3-4 weeks.... I'm glad you were able to find it....

I ordered one on the 17th I believe mines the sonoline c1..likely going to be another week if not longer to get to me ..coming from china....😒

Those that heard it at 7 weeks did you have the probe by your hairline? And did you have to press down kind of hard?

I had to press down kind of hard in the beginning and could still barely hear it but now I don't have to press down that hard and the heartbeat is very clear

I bought one of these for my niece back in February. She had a prior miscarriage and was really nervous about her 'new' pregnancy. She absolutely loved it and told me it provided her reassurance many times. I never really thought she'd ever be giving it back to me, but she has already told me she is going to. So I think I will grab it from her after my second ultrasound next Tuesday goes well. Everything was fine on my first one last week, but I am still nervous.

Have any of you had to order the additional 2Mhz probe? They say it works better with late term and obese pregnancies since it works better at larger depths. My niece didn't need anything but the 3Mhz probe, but I feel like I will probably need the 2Mhz. I am tall, big bone structured, and unfortunately overweight. So I was wondering if anybody else who was bigger had more success with the 2Mhz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->