Soo.. What would you like for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like something from Santa to keep the dummy in Katie's mouth! I've just went up the stairs for the fifth time tonight!

I'd like a horse, or better yet, my old one that I stupidly sold.
Failing that either a dog or a bird.

I want some new house stuff, like some new bedspreads, etc. and a new tattoo :)

I want a Wii soo bad!!! I might buy one for my son for X-Mas, hehehehe!!!!

I wanted a puppy, but I don't see it happening with a baby on the way! Then I wanted a horse, but as I've already been given the green light for that when the baby is a year old, there is no point asking for that, either. I think I'll just ask my friend to send me a bunch of snacks and treats from home so I can eat Twinkies on Christmas instead. Works for me!

i want brendan to be happy and excited by the presents he will have! that will make my day :D

i would like to be free from depression, ocd and anxiety, it would make a huge difference x

A baby will do :)

i wont be getting anything else this year lol.. weve said no pressies this yr.. coz we have my 21st, xmas hubbys 23rd and our wedding anniversary in the space of 2 month lol

so a gift from god will do :)

I'd love it if my boyf proposed at xmas it would be so special and nice, but duno how to suggest it cos i want it to come from him... he's talked about it and wants to and i've hinted i'll say yes so duno what he's waiting for don't even want the ring its the idea xmas proposal would be perfect before little one comes 7th march :D xx

Maybe a ring this year as me and OH would be together 5 years by then, but i cant complain really he always gets me great prezzies! So i wait and see! OH and the other hand he gives me a list of what he would like! and tells me to pick 3 n get him them! knowing full well i couldnt do that and i get them all! This year his main prezzie is his tattoo he wants done! xx

Most of all i want mini pp to be here safe and sound before christmas so i can have her home as a family on christmas day.

Failing that i have seen a pair of Bvlgari sunglasses that are to die for so i'll settle with those instead lol

I would love to be able to tell my parents and inlaws....that they will be grandparents!!!!!

and a fish aquarium full of cute little fishies.
I bought a betta a few months ago and am hooked on fish now!!!!!!

I want a treadmill, every year I want something for the house but this year I want a treadmill, I have all the jewellery I will ever want :)

Ooooh The C Word!!

Well me and OH aren't sure... He said he has a big suprise lined up for my b'day... and then grinned and said, "maybe christmas too!" So god knows what that is?

But i would really like a nice piece of jewellery from him and possibly have a new place to live by then?...

Failing all of the above, just a happy christmas with A MASSIVE Christmas dinner!
Mmmmmmm
xxx

My dream pressie would be a bump for X-mas. Yeah, I know very corny, but true. lol

I just want a :bfp:! The way I plan on telling my mom would be perfect for christmas...

I would love to be able to tell my parents and inlaws....that they will be grandparents!!!!!

and a fish aquarium full of cute little fishies.
I bought a betta a few months ago and am hooked on fish now!!!!!!

I don't know if you know this, but you can keep bettas with other fish, pretty much if they're not nippy or don't have long fins. If they don't look like a betta, most of the time they'll leave it alone.:thumbup:

i'd like my maternity pay to streeeeeeeeetch reallllllllly farrrrrrrrr, so i can go back to work at february half term rather than two weeks before xmas.....(i don't want to leave my munchkin....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back