Soo.. What would you like for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like my maternity pay to streeeeeeeeetch reallllllllly farrrrrrrrr, so i can go back to work at february half term rather than two weeks before xmas.....(i don't want to leave my munchkin....)

Aww that is sweet :) I hope to be able to resign and take a year off when my baby arrives, since we live far, far away from mine and DH's parents, and cannot get myself to think I can trust my baby with a nanny :)

A Links of London charm bracelet with one charm of the baby :)

I would like nothing more than a ************* ok I sat here for ages trying to think of something and can't how bad is that :D

so many things that i want but wont get!!

1. a bigger house
2. a lovely man that will treat me like a princess
3. to win the lottery!!
4. for my mum to finally be happy

and the list goes on!!

I really haven't thought about what i would like, nice pjamas and some nice makeup i guess thats all i ever want! haha. i've been to busy trying to think of things to get other people. christmas is so hard!

a sticky BFP....it'd be nearly 4 yrs after we started TTC...

I want money so I can buy new non-maternity clothes!!!

Also, if someone wants to ship me an intellectual, nice, good looking guy who likes kids with a British accent....I won't complain ;)

I love my Wii and Wii Fit, def get one but there gonna be so hard to get hold of i heard this xmas!! My OH is manager of GAME store so kinda got it way before other ppl...

Hope you mange to grab one!! (Sorry if that sounds like im being all big headed, its sounds abit but i dont know how else to word it!) xx

I love my Wii and Wii Fit, def get one but there gonna be so hard to get hold of i heard this xmas!! My OH is manager of GAME store so kinda got it way before other ppl...

Hope you mange to grab one!! (Sorry if that sounds like im being all big headed, its sounds abit but i dont know how else to word it!) xx

I know. I don't mind if I don't get a wii fit cos I'll still be pregnant over xmas so i can always get one after bubs is here! I hope I get one too :D

I'd love a wii fit too :) but doubt ill get one

i want a really good digi camera, for when lo comes along, and just some clothes. I want to get loads of stuff for lo though !

A decent camera would be nice to take pictures of Munchkin when he/she puts in an appearance.

A new house :D
Failing that...a new digital camera

And for Alex o have an amazing day. Its going to be better this year, where he will be able to understand a little bit whats going on and will be able to get excited :D

I got my present this year already :cloud9: :D

So now I just want to have a happy and nice christmas with my munchkin,friends and family.

As for my presents....erm,haven't though about it at all,better start making a list! :lol:

I havnt thought about what i want. Just happiness if thats possible?!! Im just looking forward to spending the day with my baby on his first xmas. All the presents in the world couldnt beat that! But it would be very nice to have a new house lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back