• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Soo.. What would you like for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
an engagment ring wud be nice! or if not a wii fit board x

I just want to have a good christmas.. last year was shit with Angelynn in the hospital. I just want to be with my family and not gain 20 lbs from all the delicious christmas food LOL. And to possibly have a BFP.. we'll see how I feel in the coming months :)

all i want for christmas is a :bfp: a :bfp: a :bfp: :rofl: well before that would be nicer, I dont mind getting an early gift :baby:

a new tv :| mine broke so stuck with a 15inch dvd portable in my room :blush: xx

I'd love it if my boyf proposed at xmas it would be so special and nice, but duno how to suggest it cos i want it to come from him... he's talked about it and wants to and i've hinted i'll say yes so duno what he's waiting for don't even want the ring its the idea xmas proposal would be perfect before little one comes 7th march :D xx

Argh you'll never guess what i've gone and done, well the above I put a while ago about sept 18th in this thread.. and lately its been playing on my mind want us to be engaged to make us more official before bub comes. etc, etc Soooooo.... i text him today while he was at work saying du think we should get engaged before bub comes doesn't matter about the ring just to make it more official, and he text back saying... "God dammit! I had it all planned. Don't worry baby i've got it all planned."
So i just spoke to him and he was like you've ruined my plans in a jokey way and was gna do it after all and make it a special xmas pressie said that he'd been planning it for the last 3 weeks. I feel so bad that i wrecked it, and i think he's a bit gutted now it wont be a suprise but i wanted it to happen at xmas so badly to make it special i didn't want to risk it not happening lol he thinks its spoiled the suprise for me but it REALLY hasnt at all cos IT CAME FROM HIM wooo hooooo he was already planning it...:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:
and i dnt know what he has planned anyway. Gona be so nervous xmas day. What an idiot, i feel bad i didn't wait. Looks like some wishes do come true tho so fingers crossed for the rest. :happydance:
xxxxxx

Im hoping for a really nice digital camera and printer, Ready for May when bubs comes along :)!!
Xx

I haven't even thought about me, im to busy going overboard on Jasmine

All i would want is for my LO to have the best Christmas ever and for someone to buy him loads of pressies...cos the idea of him get loads of pressies makes me smile:)

My ideal xmas gift would be the world's easiest, most uncomplicated birth. I'm talking two pushes and he's out and I don't even break a sweat! Then I look down and my tummy, bum and thighs have magically contracted back to pre-preg size so I can slip into my old clothes!
Barring that, a safe delivery before xmas would be very nice.
Sigh.
Okay, just a safe delivery would be enough. :)

my wish for a presant would be to get pregnant and it to stay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"