Soo.. What would you like for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyblackstone

Hubby, son n me
Reaction score
If Santa agreed to give you one thing of your choice as a Christmas gift to you, what would it be? :happydance:

For me, it would be that I should be pregnant with a sticky bean :) :happydance:

So what are your dream pressies?

a money tree to plant at the bottom of the garden!

a puppy!!! (I am 23.. honest lol)

I would like............ Errr... Oh gosh I haven't thought about me.. :rofl:

Ummm i'd love a new house, greedy i know, but im fed up of living in this one, i hate it!!

I would like a happy xmas as its my first real one with my OH !!

The best pressie for me would be having my baby before xmas day :)

I want some jewellary! I have a nice ring picked on ebay and i want a necklace. i dont have jewellary :(

i'd like a nice big sparkly ring off OH!! we've said we're buying wii fit between us tho lol, all our money's goin on th little lady

Honestly, I want my engagement ring back this year! Long story!

And I just want to see my kids happy!

For Christmas, I'd love to be pregnant with a healthy baby ...

If that's not possible then I'd really like a new kingsize bed for all the BDing we'll need to do to get our little one lol

More than i have ever wanted anything in my life, for christmas all i want is a :bfp: a super sticky bean :dance:

Alls I have asked my mum to get me is a pair of earrings and a mobile. I have to get a new mobile every christmas, I've done it since I was 16, lol. More upto date and all that. :) But most of all, I want my daughter to have a lovely first christmas. That's all I want this year. :D

I absolutely want nothing this year. I'm happy enough having my angel due 3 weeks beforehand.

Although if I could, i'd wish for a big happy family Christmas, with me, Ava, my brothers and both parents but that's not going to happen since my parents can't bare to be in the same room as each other :dohh:

Im getting a new mobile mines past it!!! But thats all i want

can i have 2 lol

i would like to get pregnant and to have a better financial yr next yr!

We need a new hoover, but we're askign for a car seat for Seth for mine and Matts joint xmas prezzie as we cant afford one between us.

Apart from that I couldnt care less, I have everything I need :)

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back