• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Soon 38 expecting #4 in May 2018

Hi ladies
Yes I think it is my age lol everyone keeps reminding me I am "older" lol.
Also found out today I have gestational diabetes so more appointments and reading ahead :/
No gender known as hubby wants to keep it surprise.
Hope everyone is doing good xx

Sorry to hear about the added pressure of GD, I'm sure with the right diet and doc's observation you'll manage xx
I admire you for waiting to find out. Wish I had the patience. I always thought it would be easier if I already had one of each, but having all same gender and hoping for the opposite each time, I just couldn't convince my brain to be patient I guess.

Awe bless don't blame u for finding out .... if it was just my decision I probably would of lol.
The diet has now started an dapart from feeling starving all the time I think I'm getting to grips with it lol xx

I can imagine that any diet during PG must be so difficult... hang in there.

How does Oscar feel about becoming a big brother?

Sorry I've been MIA, Foreign Chick! Been so sick with cold type thing that's been going around. Missed work last week. Am finally over that part, but am now suffering the extreme fatigue and weakness for the better part of the day. I did feel really good last night for several hours, so hoping that will happen again tonight.

Ckelly, what kind of diet are you on for GD? I am in danger of getting it being obese, and am allowed to lose 20 pounds but not through diet....so I guess through not eating extra and/or exercising which I'm far too sick to do, lol.

No worries RawrGirl :hug: hate to hear you're struggling with fatigue, I know the feeling too well. Been trying to fight it myself here lately... Hope it subsides soon <3

Hi ladies
Oscar is so excited he asks me everyday how many sleeps left bless him.
I'm on the no carb diet I lost 10lb already :/ plus I walk 3 miles plus a day to Work school and back.
I think my bodie is now used to the diet and things are now settling .
I'm so with u on the fatigue would love to sleep but at night I have a bodie that won't rest lol xx

Bless him indeed! I can imaging he can't wait. Did you ask if he has a preference as to brother or sister? Either way he's going to be delighted to have a playmate close in age <3

I did ask he said it has to be a boy but then another day says he wants a little Dottie lol x

Hi ladies
Oscar is so excited he asks me everyday how many sleeps left bless him.
I'm on the no carb diet I lost 10lb already :/ plus I walk 3 miles plus a day to Work school and back.
I think my bodie is now used to the diet and things are now settling .
I'm so with u on the fatigue would love to sleep but at night I have a bodie that won't rest lol xx

Hi. You're preggers and your OB said you could cut carbs? Mine said I could lose weight as long as it wasn't through diet. I'm not GD (yet), but I'm 199 pounds and only 10 weeks along, so rather concerned.

Foreign Chick, do you have a journal yet?

Haha as you see I've not even had time to post in the forum here lately, a journal is out of the question atm :/

Been so busy lately, I'm part of the PTA at school. We've been having so many fund raising activities lately, I am also homeroom parent for my older 2 which puts me in the class room quiet a bit, plus was spending all my free time behind the sewing machine(which I love) lately, working on Halloween Costumes. Glad that part is over, now on to the Thanksgiving festivities. Not to mention BBall season is in full swing, I have a 5th grade player and a 3rd grade Cheerleader with 2 games and 3 practices a week.... Could we add a few hours to the 24 we already have..... Anyway, I finally decided to make time for BnB.

I got my NT scan in the morning, can't wait to see baby again. I will also be having the NIPT done.

How have you ladies been feeling/doing? Any news to report?

Welcome to the round All Girls <<< Congratulations on #5.
4 girls huh? :flow:

Wow, you are one busy mama!

I wish I could say no news to report. I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hemmorage so I'm on pelvic rest which limits the amount of exercise I can do. Not that I do much, in fact I just found out yesterday and yesterday was the first day I even exercised as I borrowed some prenatal fitness DVD's from library. Go figure, lol.

Plus diet not going well (I stupidly binge watched 3 seasons of the Great British Baking Show and decided baking was the most awesome thing ever. *sigh* Instead of losing a little bit as my OB said was ok since I'm starting out obese, I've gained. Ugh.

Other than that, looking forward to the first trimester being over, and actually having some energy. That will be around the same time as my next ultrasound and if the SCH is gone, I can exercise normally -- which I desperately want to be able to do because it's the easiest way for me to control my weight as I love to eat, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"