Sooo scared!!!!

Always dreamin. My symptoms are come and go too. Sore boobs are worse some days than others. And I only have my cramping ere and there. Same with nausea.

I've been told to enjoy the lesser symptoms while I can lol.

Haha, yeah I should be enjoying it, no doubt they'll be twice as sore tomorrow!
My nausea doesn't seem to disappear though which is a shame! x

Fingers crossed and knocking on all the wood around. I've only had a little nausea so far. One full day and some here and there.
I'm a little phobic on puking so I will basically do anything to no do it lol.
I'm hoping I'm just lucky and this will be it for me. Although at only 7 weeks tomorrow I know the chances are slim.

I don't think I replied to the earlier Q about due dates - 25th Feb for me, I think.

@ medic9114fun : I'm also paranoid that once they do the bloodwork they'll tell me, well you're not really pregnant, you're just crazy!. at least you were lucky enough to get blood work. I had a really badfall, I didnt know I was pregnant, they didnt x-ray me, so I went back to doc after the fall and she's like " well if u did the test then you're preggo". F.U lady.
Anyways... going to my family doc on Tuesday to give her good news and to see if she refers me for bloodwork or if I will have to wait until july 25th , which is my first appointment with my OBGYN.. OMG!!!!!! im so excited, I wanna see my little passenger!

Well it's official, I'm not crazy and am indeed pregnant. Got the blood work back today.

And started to panic all over again

@ medic9114fun : I'm also paranoid that once they do the bloodwork they'll tell me, well you're not really pregnant, you're just crazy!. at least you were lucky enough to get blood work. I had a really badfall, I didnt know I was pregnant, they didnt x-ray me, so I went back to doc after the fall and she's like " well if u did the test then you're preggo". F.U lady.
Anyways... going to my family doc on Tuesday to give her good news and to see if she refers me for bloodwork or if I will have to wait until july 25th , which is my first appointment with my OBGYN.. OMG!!!!!! im so excited, I wanna see my little passenger!

Well it's official, I'm not crazy and am indeed pregnant. Got the blood work back today.

And started to panic all over again

Congrats! I've had a good day today - even forgot a few times instead of obsessing over it every second of the day. If I can get there, so can you (though no doubt I'll be crazy again tomorrow!). We need to give ourselves a break, I think. It's still so early, we're fully within our rights to be in shock/panic mode. I still can't picture myself with a baba though! xx

I can't picture myself with one either lol. I have manged to forget and even be happy here and there.

How's everyone today? I'm not anxious but I've got the blues - tired and feeling gloomy. Stupid hormones!

That's how I feel today popples. Not feeling much anxiety today, I'm quite calm actually.
But I'm down in the dumps. People keep expecting me to run around after them and do them favours... But I really don't want to! I just wanna tell them to F off!! Haha.
I just want to relax and watch a film, sitting on my bum! x

I feel exactly the same - wish I was in bed with a book and my PJs on! x

I'm also suffering from the blues today, badly.
Feel like calling off my wedding, feel like my bloke is just marrying me because we got pregnant not because he wants too.
Feel bloody horrific if im honest. x

Aww geordie_gal, I'm sure that's not the case.
Have you had a chat with him about how you feel?
I must admit, I'm quite peeved off that I'm not married before baby arrives... Not that it matters. But I've been engaged for 5 years!! Sometimes I think he doesn't want to marry me at all! Lol x

We definitely haven't got time you get married before it arrives let alone afford it.
He's at work, he'll tell me I'm just being stupid and the other side of me doesnt want to bring it up incase he says yeah you're right. Sick of these hormones! x

We definitely haven't got time you get married before it arrives let alone afford it.
He's at work, he'll tell me I'm just being stupid and the other side of me doesnt want to bring it up incase he says yeah you're right. Sick of these hormones! x

From the other side of the fence, I've had friends that slimmed down for a wedding only to go back to their normal weight afterwards. It's stressful for them to look at their pictures because they're comparing themselves to their old wedding pictures.

I wasn't pregnant but I didn't slim down for my wedding either because I swore to spare myself that trauma. A good photographer & makeup artist will make you BEAUTIFUL no matter what weight you are.

My vote is for you to listen to your OH, and stay the course. :hugs:

That definitely sounds like hormones talking to me, honey. See how you feel tomorrow and if it's still bothering you, maybe have a chat with him. X

I'm not having too bad of a day today. Other than exhaustion has hot me full force today. I'm at work and had a nap, I can nap at work when we don't have calls.

Gordie_gal: I'm sure that isn't the case but I agree if its still bugging you tomorrow to have a chat. I learne the hard way last week even letting something they think is stupid build up causes major crying,,, for me anyways. If its how you feel then maybe some reassurance will make it better :)

I also took a day with a good girl friend and we went and had lunch and got our toes painted. It was a nice treat and get away from my brain for a bit

Up an at work again. So far so good. Still completely exhausted though. Mentally and physically.

Wish I had a job to go too!
Im a vet nurse and I cant work with the gases etc anymore now im pregnant so im just looking for temp work in an office or something.
I'm feeling better today, a lot less hormonal and mental haha x

Glad to hear it, ladies. Another lazy day for me - sofa and my kindle. :)

Spoke too soon. Just had a massive crying fit. Didn't event know why I was crying. Hormones!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->