Soooo frustrated!!!

Hi Harlot:winkwink: I got a really Nast cold here the other day, it escalated so fast my 8 year old son had to call 911 yesterday:cry:
It turned out I had a pretty nasty bronchitis and I couldn't breathe normal:nope: After 4 hours in the ER and bunches of tests later they told me it was bronchitis. And they did blood work because I said I was pregnant, so that was confirmed:winkwink: Was just yes or no test so didn't get any numbers though but everything is fine with my peanut.
How are you doing Harlot?

Oh blimey ! Well glad your okay now !
Been holding off tests but it got the better of of me today , got a serious squinter of a line so might just be too soon , due af tomorrow but absolutely no signs of her coming to be honest just feel extremely sick , I'll see how it goes and hold off tests till Sunday I only have 2 tests left and I don't want to buy anymore until I really need too , feel like I have a watermelon shoved up there too , feels so heavy

Hopefully , I'm officially a day late today and my little boy come over to me earlier and poked my belly and started saying babies , managed to get a video of him doing it , it's really sweet , he's also become very very clingy with me aswell so I'm abit sceptical about it at the moment , did you do a digi star ?

Our dog started being very love dovy two weeks ago with me which is not normal, and my 3 year old son was very clingy also and still is!! So it could definitely be a pregnancy sign:winkwink:
I'm so excited for you Harlot:winkwink: How old is your child?
I didn't do a Digital because of that they did the blood test in the hospital, but I took two different dollar store test this morning and I'm 3 days late and bright positive rigth away!

Awh bless them :) I did look online and lot of people are saying that it is a sign so fingers crossed ay :) he will be 2 in October

Awwwww I just love kids:winkwink: Our youngest will be 4 in December. Time has flown since he was born! This will me my 6th child and my absolute last:winkwink: But I feel blessed that i could have one last which was my wish :cloud9:

Please update as soon as you have taken more tests hun!!

I think it's just a chemical to be honest star , I would have been getting positives or at least darker lines by now and I'm not so just got to wait it out till af comes

Hi ladies - I've been MIA...just trying to take it easy this month and not obsess!

Star - congratulations!!! That's wonderful news! Sorry to hear about the bronchitis. Get well soon!

How's everyone else doing?

I had an ultrasound 3 days ago at cd13 and had a mature follicle and one almost mature. I ovulated on cd15 so I know I released at least 1 egg...maybe 2! Doc wants to start me on clomid next month if I'm not pregnant this cycle.

Not too good joy , would you ladies mind having a look at my chart ? I'm pretty sure I O'd on cd16 but starting to doubt myself now

I'm sorry, Harlot. It does look like you O'd on CD16. How long is your luteal phase typically?

It's not a huge temp spike but you can clearly see the shift. Test again in a day or two if AF doesn't show! I took a break from temping this month, aside from the few days around ovulation to see that temp jumped per usual after positive OPK because analyzing all the temps was making me crazy!

Harlot I'm so so sorry but just wait a day or two and test again. Have you tried with Smu? Although I do agree that the line should get a tad darker each day sometimes it takes time to build up the hcg? Have you tried different brands?

Thank.you Ask4joy:winkwink: I'm happy but I get so sad for you ladies.... I'm sending all the baby dust I can from here:dust:

Thankyou both , it's really it that cp seem to be happening like every other month at the moment 😢
Yeah iv tried fmu , smu, 3rd mu so on so fourth .
I just wanted to be 100% sure o day was cd 16 and I didn't just o later , my temps are normally lowish this time of year because of having fans etc on :)

This is really bugging me girls !
I know it's probably not possible but not impossible but I feel like I O'd twice , I went to the toilet earlier and I had some tan like watery cm , first day iv had it but if I did o twice then I'm at 13 to 17-18dpo so 4 days apart , I'm so confused by it all , nothing is ever simple though 😥
I had some period type cramping last night that lasted for about 20 minutes but I know it's too late for it to be ib, I'm losing my marbles here 😢

From what I've read you can only O twice within a 24 hour period. I know how crazy-making this all is. I'm sorry you are feeling this way, Harlot!

I think if I can I'm going to try and hold out till Thursday to test , I'll be exactly a week late then , how are you getting on joy ?

That sounds like a good plan. I'm doing alright! 3dpo. Have a slight cold that came on at 1dpo...hoping it might be a good sign! But it's probably too early.

Fingers crossed for you joy ! :) with pregnancy anything is possible !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->