Soooo frustrated!!!

I don't know how to attach my chart. I took a screen shot but I'm not sure how to post it

I completely undetstand harlot. They cost so much! I'm

Skittles it's very possible that you're going to have anovulatory cycles until your body can regulate from the bc.

Did your health care provider not explain what and how long things can take to regulate after coming off it ? You can google what it was you was on and it'll give you more of an insight to how long it can take to get things back to what is normal for you , I was always told 6 months minimum for it but I think that's them just being safe , might be worth having a google about it :)

Befire I was pit on bc af lasted anywhere from 12-14 days with only about 10-12 days in between cycles....

The implant was my last form of bc. The doctor said its out of your system in 24 hours and most women ovulate in 3 weeks and if I'm not pregnant in a year come back. That's it. I'll google it though. Thanks

Most take longer to regulate on again from ehat I understand. Your body is so used to not ovulating it takes a little while to get back in the rythm of things.

Yeah my body has no clue what it's doing yet. I'm on CD 4 (if it was af) and now I have a flashing smiley face on a new clear blue dual OPK since you are meant to change the holder when a new cycle starts. So I'm either CD 4 or CD 22 depending on what the bleed was and apparently the new holder has picked up the rise in estrogen again today.

I think I may have some exciting news 🙊
I'm only 7dpo at the moment but at 3dpo I started having cramping , just like af to be honest , my boobs were and still are sore and my nips feel like they are on fire ! At 4dpo I had a .35 temp drop and it went back up to 36.8-36.9 the day after , been gagging on absolutely everything , needing to drink more and obviously from that needing to pee more , cramping every day too , yesterday was the worse for cramping , it kept coming and going but had it for about 1 hour or so at a time , I though I'd save my fmu and buy a test today while I wait for my others to arrive and I have a second line ! It's not massively dark but it's a good thickness and blue , it came up with in the 10 minute mark so I shall be retesting again when my others come with my CB digi and see what the result is then :)

It's not very dark but it's there , not bad for 7dpo .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
Update ! The tests were faulty , I took. Frer this morning with fmu and it was negative , like stark white negative , so a complaint was made to the manufacturer

Hi Ladies�� Its Star. I have been a little distant lately, been busy with looking for a second car since the accident. Finally found one for hubby.

Now I haven't been symptom spotting a lot, I have felt ovulation, later on felt crampings on and off, got a cold sore around 5dpo, sore throat on and off and my nipples gotten super sore to a point where I can barely touch them without whining, also super hungry all day long and had a few headaches. Sooooo.... This is what I got today on my Frer�� I think I'm about 11 dpo ish and it came up at 2 minute mark. I was super shaky OMG�� I can't believe I'm finally pregnant!!!!
The second line is very pink in real life�� My camera on my phone sucks, in this it looks grayish but my test is a pink second line lol.

Harlot I'm so sorry about your test... I feel guilty putting this out now...
But you're still not out of the game yet!! I'm crossing fingers and toes for you lady!!

*Update Sunday September 4th : I have also taken 88 walmart tests since Friday and they are getting darker. Took a 88 test, clearblue and Frer today and all positive!! Yaaaaaiiiiii!!! Hubby doesn't believe I'm pregnant so I think a Digital is up next. But when should I take it? I did one yesterday after 4 hour hold but said not pregnant. But might be a little early? I'm expecting Af on Tuesday September 6 th.

Congratulations star ! Oh don't worry about it , it happens :) but yes I'm still not out 😉
Go for the clear blue digital :) let us know what it says

Sorry read that wrong ,maybe Friday might be long enough for the hcg to build :) so I'd say then

Hubby still don't believe I'm pregnant:growlmad: I took one more walmart test last night and much more darker, the line came up within two minutes!! He keeps on saying I'm not pregnant!! Hmmmrp after 7 positive 88 cents tests, two clearblues and two first response all positive and still not convinced???!!

I'm getting digital and others tomorrow!!! I have to prove it to him with words I guess:happydance:
I got a cold yesterday but other than than no sign of Af, and I usually spot days before Af and nothing this time around.
I know I am pregnant but I do get a little down when hubby acts like that...

Frer is much more darker today, I tried to put out a pic but it says it was too big? Oh well
I'm going for the digi tomorrow ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->