Soooo frustrated!!!

If it's your first cycle since having the implant I'd sort of ignore it , things are still trying to regulate them selves , it took a little just over 4 months for me to get a regular cycle going again after having it , still put it in your notes on ff and compare it to next cycle , hope that helps

If it's your first cycle since having the implant I'd sort of ignore it , things are still trying to regulate them selves , it took a little just over 4 months for me to get a regular cycle going again after having it , still put it in your notes on ff and compare it to next cycle , hope that helps

Thanks Harlot. I'll just go by the OPKs

You may not ovulate this cycle. Just to warn you hun. Yellow is normally a sign of infection...for ovulation clear egg whites is what your looking for....

You may not ovulate this cycle. Just to warn you hun. Yellow is normally a sign of infection...for ovulation clear egg whites is what your looking for....

Thanks NightFire! It stopped really soon afterwatds and I've never seen it like that again. I'm still getting low fertility on clear blue OPK but the IC finally has a tiny hint of a pink line. I'm CD 16 now.

Ah ladies , having abit of an odd time , for the last 4-5 days iv nearly threw up after eating anything , when iv been washing the dishes I have been gagging , i really don't know what to make of it

Either CD 47 or 15 , well I spoke to my other half about it all and we agreed to do a couple of tests over a few days and they are all coming up with a second line that I really can't class as being significant enough , it's like half of the test line is coloured so we are totally confused by it but we are going to wait till Friday and get a CB digi and take it then , still feeling exactly the same , I really can not stomach washing the dishes even just touching an empty plate is making me gag ! But I have noticed the last 2 weeks I'm so needy ! It's getting ridiculous it's like a need 24/7

Can you go in for an hcg blood test or a progesterone? That'll stop the guessing...

They won't do bloods on me unfortunately, iv got about 2 weeks before af is suppose to be due so I'll see what happens I between now and then

They won't do bloods on me unfortunately, iv got about 2 weeks before af is suppose to be due so I'll see what happens I between now and then

Harlot - that's a shame that they won't do bloods

Ladies, I am in a bit of a panic. Today is CD 18 and I got my first high fertility on clear blue OPK this morning. I just went to check my cervix position and for CM and when I removed my finger (sorry tmi) there was dark red blood and now I'm getting pink when I wipe. Any ideas what this is? Could it be early AF?

Ok I'm really confused now. The bleeding has become heavier (enough to go on underwear and wear a pad) but I have pain in left ovary area and my cervix has high open and medium firmness yesterday as well as the first high fertility day today on clear blue on CD 17. I have no idea what's going on...No positive on IC yet just clear blue

It is possible to have abit of a bleed with ovulation, keep a close eye on it and see how it goes

If you have a quick look on google as well it'll give you abit more of an insight to what's normal and what's not , just don't over think it, it'll probably end up coming up with your brain is falling out or something silly like that

Ah I look another test this morning and it is definitely negative , God knows what was going on with them unless it was a dodgy batch but at least we know :)

Harlot I wish I had an answer hun.

Skittles harlot is right, some women bleed during ovulation. I wouldn't worry about your cervix thoufh. From what I undetstand it's not an exact science.

To be honest night I don't expect the ic's to be 100% accurate, they are after all cheap and you get what you pay for but they are handy to have when you do feel the poas moment coming on and it really does save spending £££ on well known brands , as soon as I get a very strong positive on at least 2 I won't buy a CB digi it's not worth nearly £10+ a time so I suppose I can live with half a line until that day of getting a positive :)

Ladies, I think it's AF 2 weeks from when my last AF ended �� So obviously no O. I hoping it's just due to getting the implant out on 1st July. Could the clear blue dual pick up estrogen before AF? Is that maybe what's happened? It's still showing high but apparently it continues to do that until it gets peak but it doesn't look like I'll get one ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->