SOOOOO Tired 7/8 DPO

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Oh my, Well I am currently 7/8 DPO and I feel EXHAUSTED, I'm practically falling asleep just typing this. Coffee did nothing for me to wake me up, so that sucks lol

Weirdest ting that happened was very light brown discharge at 5/6 DPO... Cramping comes and goes but nothing major since Saturday (5/6 dpo). I've been having strange dreams about babies and pregnancy (which I never ever do). About 30 mins ago I felt so dizzy, and was about to throw up. Ugh This is frustrating. lol

Really trying not to obsess here. :wacko:

Also today Iv'e been feeling rather sentimental. What I would describe as a bit "off". It's just a really weird feeling. Um.

I'm the same way. I slept for almost 10 hours last night, and I'm halfway falling asleep at my desk. Coffee actually made me a little sick to my stomach, and I've quit drinking soda since we started TTC.

Gah, it is so frustrating. I'm torn between wanting to hope and not wanting to get my hopes up.

Jamers89, This TWW is sooo annoying. I need like a fast forward button already. Might cave and test, even though it's early. I have a ton of IC tests at home. lol Whats one less...

Those sound promising! I don't want to make you obsess but it could definately mean something :thumbup: . When can you test?

anagee, I KNOW, RIGHT!?!?! I am trying to force myself to wait, but all I seem to think about is POAS. We've been trying since January, but this is the first cycle I feel like we actually have a shot. It feels like torture waiting until next Friday to test. I might cave and test early.

Well I am like 8-9 DPO today, I wanted to wait till next Wednesday but seems impossible... lol

I'm feeling tired too my eyes feel so heavy think i may go to bed soon feel shattered

I am having the same urge to test today. I am exhausted too, and I actually slept pretty good last night. I could put my head down on my desk and fall asleep. I had a big coffee this morning and just went and got another huge one with ice to try and keep me up.

REALLY THIRSTY TOO!

Coffee did NOTHING for me again today. I hate the uncertainty, I just do not want to see a BFN :( Blaaaah.

i might take an ic tonight. i know it is going to be a bfn, but I just need to pee on something before I lose my mind. :)

I am in the same boat. With how I am feeling today, I just need to.

I have the need. The need to pee!

seems like we might have a POAS mini party today. lol :) how many DPO are you ladies today?

I'm either 4 or 5 dpo today. Tonight we shall have a POAS par-tay! :haha:

I hear you ladies. I am shattered too. 8dpo and I caved, lol. Bfn, but hey, really what did I expect. Wish this tiredness would lift though, think I might be getting a cold or something. I keep sneezing. Good luck all xx

Whooo lol :happydance:

Ill post a pic of mine when I do it later. lol Lets see how this goes :)

I am 5 DPO according to FF. DH even told me to pee on something because of the body aches and flu feeling I have today.

BoobsMcGee22, geez I wish dh told me too pee on something. He wants me to test "When I'm supposed too". lol My friend actually felt like she was getting a cold right before her bfp. She said that was the reason she tested.

Here's my 8/9 DPO test. BFN :(

Attachments

• IMG_20141015_165422.jpg
    IMG_20141015_165422.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 6
Here's my 8/9 DPO test. BFN :(

just remember, it is still waaaaay early :hugs: I'll probably cave and test later tonight. I have a couple dollar store cheapies lying around. saving my frer for closer to af time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->