SOOOOO Tired 7/8 DPO

Hello Ladies! How are you all doing?

Me: "Spotting" stopped, I hope. lol woke up and did a q-tip test and it came back clear. Feeling some cramps on both my left and right side. -_- Do not know what that means though. Boobs were sore yesterday, not like crazy sore but enough for me to notice.

OOOOH! Maybe it was late implantation spotting? FX'ed for you :)

Not too badly. My back hurts a bit, I have tons of CM still, and my BBs look like an atlas road map is drawn on them, but other than that, no symptoms.

I'm 10 dpo today. Tested and got a BFN this morning. I'd feel out, but I don't have my normal AF symptoms, and she's due Saturday morning.

How are you?

These symptoms are so confusing O_0 I wish there was a clear cu way to know if the cycle will be a bust or not. lol

Feeling rather drained myself. My daughter has been clingy to me since yesterday. It's super weird. lol I want to test already. But I know it's better to wait. According to CountdowntoPregancy If I test tomorrow I will be testing early based on the way my cycles are. Might go home and get a FRER just in case though.

These symptoms are so confusing O_0 I wish there was a clear cu way to know if the cycle will be a bust or not. lol

Feeling rather drained myself. My daughter has been clingy to me since yesterday. It's super weird. lol I want to test already. But I know it's better to wait. According to CountdowntoPregancy If I test tomorrow I will be testing early based on the way my cycles are. Might go home and get a FRER just in case though.

For reals, though. If only we could immediately know if we were pregnant. It must be a flaw in the grand design that pregnancy symptoms are completely random and so similar to AF symptoms. :shrug:

I guess only time will tell. But the waiting absolutely stinks.

Lol Oh yeah. It's life's way of torturing us...

You still got time for that BFP to happen to you girl. :)

Good luck to all of you! I am pretty sure I am out this month. I just don't feel it. But I am ok with it.
Wasn't impressed when an app I downloaded announced that aunt flo was coming to town this morning though, lol xx

Good luck to all of you! I am pretty sure I am out this month. I just don't feel it. But I am ok with it.
Wasn't impressed when an app I downloaded announced that aunt flo was coming to town this morning though, lol xx

Have faith! Till AF shows up :)

This is the test I took this morning. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMG_20141022_080408.jpg
    IMG_20141022_080408.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 19
it's really faint, but I think I see something. FXed for you!

Good morning ladies! How is everyone today?

Anagee, did you test again? How are things going?

AFM, I am doing OK. Lots of bloating, CM, sore BBs, and trips to the potty every 45 minutes. :growlmad: It is getting difficult to accomplish stuff, since I'm always jumping up to wee.

AF is due tomorrow. I've got my fingers crossed, but I don't have much hope. My FRER was BFN this morning :(

I am crossing my fingers for you!!!
I think I am out this month. AF is due today. No sign of her yet, but I have a few of her signs so we will see.

I'm hoping that AF stays away for you! You're not out yet.

I see that line and I see colour to it. Good luck and fingers crossed xxx

the witch got me on Wednesday so it's a new cycle abd another shot at it coming up xx

Hey ladies! AF got me is weekend. :( CD3 for me today, Blaaah.

How are you ladies doing?

Ive had some weird pains feelings in my right ovary (I'm assuming its my ovary). Still waiting for AF to finish. lol

Sorry to hear AF got you :( I'm 2 days late, no sign of AF. I've checked my cervix, and there is no sign of her (I usually spot 1 or 2 days before she comes).

I'm so afraid that I didn't ovulate this cycle. I just want the Metformin to fix what is wrong with me. I'm feeling very out and very down about it all right now.

I know the feeling. This hoping that metphormin works is a killer. Well have you tested? Maybe it's time to poas lol

Yep, and with the exception of a very faint positive line on a test, they've all been BFN. I took a line test and a digital this morning and they were both BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->