SOOOOO Tired 7/8 DPO

so I caved and poas tonight. And as expected, it was a :bfn: And my need to pee on something is appeased ;). Now I've just got to wait until AF shows or stays away, and then I'll test away.

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind my input :haha: I've just read through your conversation.

I swear I knew I was pregnant since 1 DPO - cramping, constipation, headaches, fatigue. Started testing at 8 DPO but didn't get BFP until 16 DPO. So don't give up hope until AF is actually here. Hope she stays away :witch:

so I caved and poas tonight. And as expected, it was a :bfn: And my need to pee on something is appeased ;). Now I've just got to wait until AF shows or stays away, and then I'll test away.

Sorry girl. Yes were still in! (Really trying to be positive) I hope this appeasement will last till next week. Hopefully.

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind my input :haha: I've just read through your conversation.

I swear I knew I was pregnant since 1 DPO - cramping, constipation, headaches, fatigue. Started testing at 8 DPO but didn't get BFP until 16 DPO. So don't give up hope until AF is actually here. Hope she stays away :witch:

Thank you for your input. Really gives me hope ")

I caved last night and POAS. I got a BFN. Which I expected. But I could not help it!

Looks like we all caved and POAS last night. DH thought I was crazy. :haha: Thanks Buffy, I'm staying positive until the witch shows (which she hopefully won't). I have a really good feeling about this cycle. Something just feels different.

Symptoms at 5-6 dpo: Sore bbs, dry mouth, increased appetite, slight headache, lots of CM, and a meltdown moodswing over a tight-fitting favorite sweater. DH got endless amounts of humor out of that.

Looks like we all caved and POAS last night. DH thought I was crazy. :haha: Thanks Buffy, I'm staying positive until the witch shows (which she hopefully won't). I have a really good feeling about this cycle. Something just feels different.

Symptoms at 5-6 dpo: Sore bbs, dry mouth, increased appetite, slight headache, lots of CM, and a meltdown moodswing over a tight-fitting favorite sweater. DH got endless amounts of humor out of that.

A DH with a sense of humor is huge! Good for you! Anyone who can laugh at us when we melt over silly things is a keeper. I was such a HUGE biotch when I was pregnant with my son. I am so thankful my ex-DH had a sense of humor. I would have left me...HAHAHAHA

Lol I was too sick with my daughter's pregnancy to be a Bitch. Today I'm 9/10 DPO and I'm cramping. I had some weird spotting this morning. But it stopped. Aaah I hope this isn't the start of AF. :( I did do a q-tip test and nothing other than Watery cm.

I'm hoping it is but I can't t say for sure because this PCOS is a reall, well jerk since it causes some spotting for me in my cycles. I can only hope my gut feeling is right and it is a good sign

Afternoon ladies! I am SO exhausted, I feel like I could pass out right now. And I have a 30 minute commute home. Blegh!

The crampies are a bit worse. I can feel them all the way down into my cervix. Ouch!

Hey girl! I'm cramping like crazy today. After the spotting this morning nothing has showed up. I really though AF was coming for me today. Hopefuklly it stays away :)

Really hoping that was implabtation for you :flower:

That was meant to be implantation, but it won't let me edit my post..eek!

Anagee, I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you that it was implantation!

This morning I just feel off. I'm sore, crampy, emotional, and a little queasy. 6-7 dpo. I'm seriously contemplating testing tomorrow morning, just in case I am actually 7 dpo today. It will probably be bfn, and I'm OK with that. It is still early, and the witch hasn't shown yet.

Do the test! Pee on it!!!

Good morning, ladies.

7 DPO...and well, nothing much to mention. A little dizzy off and on. My cervix is high and soft again. Temp went back down to where it was the last five days. Boobs slightly sore on the sides. No cramping today.

I am 7 dpo. I am exhausted today....Coffee didn't work yesterday so I won't bother. I feel sharp pains in right breast??? Happened twice after ovulation. I don't know what that could be or if it is a sign/symptom of anything. I keep peeing. I haven't had anything to drink since last night...oh wait I had a drink of bf/fiancé's orange juice to take my prenatal vitamins this morning but I have literally pee'd 5 times already.

Oh, and what are you ladies testing? Are you taking preg tests now or is the urge to pee on the ovulation predictor strips?

-New to the terms...Confused at some of the lingo?

Update: I just ate a sandwich. I feel overly full and bloated...but my stomach is growling and I still have the urge to eat. But I can't my stomach feels full. I am convinced that all these symptoms are making us nuts.

I am 7 dpo. I am exhausted today....Coffee didn't work yesterday so I won't bother. I feel sharp pains in right breast??? Happened twice after ovulation. I don't know what that could be or if it is a sign/symptom of anything. I keep peeing. I haven't had anything to drink since last night...oh wait I had a drink of bf/fiancé's orange juice to take my prenatal vitamins this morning but I have literally pee'd 5 times already.

Oh, and what are you ladies testing? Are you taking preg tests now or is the urge to pee on the ovulation predictor strips?

-New to the terms...Confused at some of the lingo?

Welcome Almost! I am at 6-7 dpo, and am feeling the urge to pee on a pregnancy test. Pretty much all of us here are smack dab in the middle of the two week wait.

And good symptoms. Who knows, maybe a :bfp: is in your future.

I have an appointment with my Dr. today. It is just checking how I'm doing on the metformin, but a part of me hopes that he can just magically tell me if I'm pregnant or not. A girl can dream, right? :haha:

Hey, that would be cool! Are they going to give you a test at the Dr?

Boobs, I'm sure if I ask he will. Because of the metformin my doc takes urine and blood at least once a month. Maybe I should have him test for pregnancy, if not the urine than deffo the blood. idk if it would show positive if I am, since it is still so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->