SOOOOO Tired 7/8 DPO

I will be testing again today. that urge I swear. lol that makes me 10/11 dpo. :)

Jamers89 and BoobsMcGee22 Sounds promising ladies! Hopefully we all get our BFP already! :) Jamers89 girl im right there with you testing ;o

I am 7 dpo. I am exhausted today....Coffee didn't work yesterday so I won't bother. I feel sharp pains in right breast??? Happened twice after ovulation. I don't know what that could be or if it is a sign/symptom of anything. I keep peeing. I haven't had anything to drink since last night...oh wait I had a drink of bf/fiancé's orange juice to take my prenatal vitamins this morning but I have literally pee'd 5 times already.

Oh, and what are you ladies testing? Are you taking preg tests now or is the urge to pee on the ovulation predictor strips?

-New to the terms...Confused at some of the lingo?

Update: I just ate a sandwich. I feel overly full and bloated...but my stomach is growling and I still have the urge to eat. But I can't my stomach feels full. I am convinced that all these symptoms are making us nuts.

Welcome! It sounds promising :) I will be testing ( for pregnancy) probably from now till Wednesday. The symptoms are def making me nuts. I swear I got so mad at my husband for something he had no control over. I feel bad now and were hardly on speaking terms. Hopefully it all blows over. Talk about my emotions being wacky :(

For reals, though. I think I will definitely poas tomorrow. If its a bfn, I'll wait until the witch is due. I don't think I could see a bunch of bfns in a row.

I am 7 dpo. I am exhausted today....Coffee didn't work yesterday so I won't bother. I feel sharp pains in right breast??? Happened twice after ovulation. I don't know what that could be or if it is a sign/symptom of anything. I keep peeing. I haven't had anything to drink since last night...oh wait I had a drink of bf/fiancé's orange juice to take my prenatal vitamins this morning but I have literally pee'd 5 times already.

Oh, and what are you ladies testing? Are you taking preg tests now or is the urge to pee on the ovulation predictor strips?

-New to the terms...Confused at some of the lingo?

Update: I just ate a sandwich. I feel overly full and bloated...but my stomach is growling and I still have the urge to eat. But I can't my stomach feels full. I am convinced that all these symptoms are making us nuts.

Welcome! It sounds promising :) I will be testing ( for pregnancy) probably from now till Wednesday. The symptoms are def making me nuts. I swear I got so mad at my husband for something he had no control over. I feel bad now and were hardly on speaking terms. Hopefully it all blows over. Talk about my emotions being wacky :(

Lol...I know my fiancé wants to put his hands on me. Before I was feeling these symptoms my mouth was outta control so I know he can't handle me now...If they know what's good for them they will just wait at least until we know for sure. I'm sure your husband will come around. His animal instincts is telling him to give you some time...:haha::haha:

Jamers89, Hopefully you won't see anymore bfn

Almost36TTC, lol my hubby better not put his hands on me cuz he knows better. lol

I don't think I've driven DH to wanting to smack me, but he has gotten quite a bit of humor out of it. He's big on laughing at life :)

I've got some wicked heartburn right now, and all I had for breakfast was a small bowl of strawberries. Any appetite I had earlier this week is just gone. Food doesn't sound good at all.

Maybe my wishful thinking but I def see something. lol What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMG_20141017_111401~2.jpg
    IMG_20141017_111401~2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 29
its super faint, but I do see something! FXed for you! :)

Thanks girls! Will prob test again in the AM to see if anything darker shows. :)

I see something too. That's what my first test looked like!!
I did the same thing and tested the next morning.

Thought I should also add that I went to my dr regarding another issue at 10dpo and he took blood, and I got a BFN. But then BFP at 16dpo :)

Thank you! I could see it more clear with the invert lol :)

Ladies,

I'm so afraid this was a false positive. Gosh you would think I would be more positive but I don't want to be heartbroken. :(

Don't be discouraged, anagee. I'm sure that your next test will have darker lines.

But, I do understand the feeling. It is so hard to trust in the good when you're so used to disappointment.

Jamers89,

The story of my life. It's just that the lack of symptoms is kind of discouraging. Other than being tired, the spotting, and cramps, no significant signs have happened...

Well, some ladies I've talked to had no symptoms until after they got their BFP. It could still happen for you. You aren't out until the :witch: shows.

Jamers89 thanks girl. I let my hubby know and although he doesn't see anything in the test he still supports me 100 percent. Thank you for your words of encouragement. Lord knows sometimes we need them.

I am so exhausted today. I am not a person who takes naps or feels tired even if I don't get enough sleep. I haven't been sleeping good though so who knows. It is a total exhaustion feeling, not just tired. Don't have really any other symptoms, last week I was having constipation and my boobs felt huge but that went away so I don't know what's going on. I need to stop obsessing about it!

Domimom, Maybe its a sign! My sis in law felt super tired right before her bfp.

So I decided to hold testing off until Wednesday just to make sure. I had some weird spotting Sat and Sun (not like a constant flow) but more like little spots of blood on the toilet paper. No significant symptoms to report though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->