Sore when sleeping on left side... Anyone else?

MamaK

Mama to Miles
Reaction score
for weeks now I have been meaning to ask u girls about this...

Whenever I sleep on my left hand side it hurts really badly under my boob (by my ribs)...feels like something is being squashed there or something... So I tend to sleep on my right side.

I'm 99% sure it's not the baby pushing up as LO lies quite low and I don't have this pain on my right side, only left.

Anyone else had this and know what it is??

Do u reckon it's still safe to try and sleep on the left side even when u have this weird pain?

Xxx

I am just taking what I can get right now :)
I cannot get comfy any position and toss and turn all night.
Sleep whichever way feels best for you,mine seems to be half sat up,legs wide open.

Now doesn't that sound classy!

hehe, yes prgnqncy doesn't bring out the classiest side of us I have to admit :)

Yes I guess it's best just to get comfy as best u can. Sleeping is so annoying now! How ironic, I thought we would have been given more sleep rather than being uncomfy and waking up all the time haha :)

Xxx

:rofl: I think its natures way to get us ready for lack of sleep when LO arrives.
Cruel!:rofl:

i have had a lot of pressure on my right side lately and its difficult to sleep on my side... and i can definately tell that its the baby cause he wiggles and kicks and such when i lay on that side. and he has been realllllly low until just recently, so it could be your LO pushing up under your ribs. its definately not comfortable!

i get exactly the same only under my boob on right side lol like theres something there the size of a tennis ball, its just the baby and it hurts if i lay on that side for more than 5minutes and turning eases it off, nothing to worry about just baby being mean ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->