Sorry, depressing thread.

sort of o/t but about men and women's cycles.
My bf didn't understand how periods worked as in he asked how do I know I'm on? Is it just in the morning lol
I'm like no...its continuous for 3-5 days! and he was like ew! :dohh:

Men have no idea!!

Sooo.....

Apparently my OH has suddenly decided he's still not ready. :wacko:

Wuld have been nice to know this BEFORE we'd been having unprotected sex for 3 months, wouldn't you agree?

What worries me if, what if I had got PG? Would he have pretended to be happy? What would he have done if I'd shown him a BFP?

What worries me MORE is, I'm 7 DPO right now, what if I'm pg and it's too early to tell?

Never thought I'd actually dread AF not arriving.

Just want to go home and cry under the duvet for hours. :cry:

I cannot believe he's done this to me again. He did the same a year ago and I agreed to wait.

Sorry girls. Might not post as much for a bit. Maybe he'll come around, maybe not. Huge love to you all though, you're all amazing and I hope I can carry on sharing our journey soon. I'll still be around but not posting all the time. :hugs:

I'm so sorry!:hugs:

I've only just seen this so :hugs:

Sorry your OH has started worrying about it and wants to wait for a bit.

I agree about not going back on the pill though!

Hubs and I have this deal thing right now. I want lots of kids, he wants three. He would be happy to be done now. I wont go on hormanes (eeewwww) as I always seem to have problems (and remember, I want LOTS of kids, lol) so we have agreed (more like I told him) that since HE is the one that wants to limit our reproduction at this point, HE can be in control of the birth control.

We have plenty of rubbers, and they are ALL still in the packaging. :D And I remind him often, if you wanna do it, and dont use rubbers, you never know what could happen. lol.

Els I missed all this being off the net and busy etc ... bloddy rubbish that is ! xx

Yeah I'm OK now, I suppose - waiting to see what happens in January. I'm sticking around though, need my BnB girlies! :thumbup:

Hi Elhaym :flower:
To be honest, this thread made me feel mad at my DH once again!
we are married for 2.5 years and TTC for 4 months. I wanted to start TTC last year bu he said he was not ready :dohh:
We are almost 30 and I have been wanting a :baby: since forever. Now that we started TTC, I see that it doesn't happen so quickly. Everytime AF comes, I get mad at myself and DH. I wish I had tried harder to convince him. I wish I had deceived him saying that I was taking BCP. Really! I know it is not ethical but he wants a baby with me, only later. :shrug:
Sorry for the rant but I think it is your body and you must be in charge of deciding when to conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->