Sorry to intrude, girls! :(

S

Serene123

I don't know where I want to be anymore...

Last month was horrible, I still want another baby but I don't want to 'try'

I have the most wonderful little girl, and when/if I ever deserve another perfect person, it'll happen.

Theres no if. :hugs: TTC scares me plus I dont understand it. xx

:hugs: TTC can be such a stressful time, perhaps have a month to chill and sort your head then go back at it hun?

Come and chill with us untill you get yourself sorted.

you'll probably find toria not worrying about it or thinking about it but still having losts of :sex: you'll end up kocked up! i did! x

Hey sweets, you are always welcome to drop by WTT and stay as long as you want to. There is plenty of room in this ever expending section, just pull up and comfy chair and relax :hug:

:hugs: torria. We're just dtd as & when & not stressing /thinking about dtd to get pg.

Not charting/temping, which is killing me 'cos I'm a control freak & like to know whats going on. Just taking the chilled out approach & the attitude it happens when it happens.

I thin kif u think about it too much it freaks u out & stresses u out too much.

:hugs: I agree with the others, just take some time to relax. Of course I know it is easier said then done but try and kick your feet back and see what happens.

Just enjoy the :sex: and if its meant to be it will!!!

You know what I think hunny so I'll just send another huge :hugs: your way xxx

:hugs: TTC can be such a stressful time, perhaps have a month to chill and sort your head then go back at it hun?

This is what i did hun, ttc for one cycle then come back to wtt for certain reasons and mainly because i was stressin out over there! I feel so much better doing that, kinda got my head together about everything & now i know im ready to go back in a few days, maybe that would make u feel much better, relaxing for a bit then when its time to go back, you will be prepared knowing what ur going into, hope this helps! xxxx

Aw hon, I can't add a whole lot to what the others have said but sending you massive :hug:... I can totally comprehend the confusion. Chill with us for a bit :) xx

Hey hun, everyone's said it above. come and chill in here with us for a little bit and just enjoy the :sex: x

Just stay here , and enjoy a cake :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->