Sorry to intrude, girls! :(

ttc is so stress ful! i got pregant by accident ladt year ended in a mmc! this time was planned it took us 7 cycles! this month i just chilled out and tryed not to get stressed and im preg! it will happen hun! just keep ntnp and dont getworried bout it! xxx

What do you mean IF you deserve another one!? You've done amazing!! I'm not going to go into TTC at all, i'm just going to go with the flow, if nothing happens in 6 months then i will go into it more seriously i couldn't handle not being preggers at the end of the month!

I'm so greatful I even got one. Some people don't even get that. That's what I mean by if x

I'm so greatful I even got one. Some people don't even get that. That's what I mean by if x

awww hunni big :hugs:
Its an emotional rollercoaster.
What about NTNP? i dont know, this doesnt seem like you, sleep on it and see how you feel in the morning
x

Awww yea well by that yea i'm also so greatful!! It makes me sad my neighbour found out she and her husband couldnt have children when i fell pregnant with Tabs :( The world is a really really mean place. BUT you are being negative, you deserve another baby, what is it they say that babies choose their mummies before they are born :hugs: It will happen just dont stress about it!!

:hugs: toria. Of course u deserve another.
IDKWYM tho about being grateful for the lo you got.

We are taking tha approach that if it doesn't happen for us then it doesn't happen, we have been blessed with 3 lovely children & 1 angel who is no doubt watching over us all.

Wether I'll be that philosophical in 12 months time is another matter.

Try not to stress about it hunni, I'm sure you will be blessed by another lo very soon.

I know what you mean about stressing with TTC. I've done it for three cycles now and im seriously thinking about just NTNP, but i dont know if i could do that. I'd be lost with not taking my temp every morning etc, now that you have all the knowledge etc how can you just stop doing it all.

:hug: What does your oh feel about it? Hope you feel better xxx

He keeps telling me it'll happen when it's meant to. To which I asked why other people are meant to have babies they want to kill. I shouldn't say things like that or be defensive with him. He wants it just as much as I do he just doesn't want me to be upset. I can't help it though!

Huge :hug: torria, I'm sure it will happen soon for you.

Hang in there Toria.It will all work out.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->