South Wales

Hey!! My family is from Wales...We still have my Mamgu's little home, from when she has passed on!! It is in Llanelli. I am living in Vancouver Canada now. Since I was little I said that I was Welsh/Canadian....just wanted to say HI!

Hey!! My family is from Wales...We still have my Mamgu's little home, from when she has passed on!! It is in Llanelli. I am living in Vancouver Canada now. Since I was little I said that I was Welsh/Canadian....just wanted to say HI!

Hi there:hi:. Llanelli is my home town. I moved to a nearby village a few years ago, but my family are still there.

:hi: Hello Spunky Cupcake. Nice to see some fellow Llanelli folk on here.

Can join the South Wales group? I'm from Aberdare, deep in the Valleys, lol! Anyone else in South Wales TTC?

Quite a few Welshies here.

I was living in Swansea but moved to Neath about a week ago, still work in Swansea though!

Used to live in Hendy and used to go to Llanelli alot, my old man is still there.

Had a short little stint of living in Basingstoke to, to the lady whos husband lived there 3 years ago lol.

Quite a few Welshies here.

I was living in Swansea but moved to Neath about a week ago, still work in Swansea though!

Used to live in Hendy and used to go to Llanelli alot, my old man is still there.

Had a short little stint of living in Basingstoke to, to the lady whos husband lived there 3 years ago lol.

Hey there, I'm not far from Neath, I live in Rhigos (top end of Aberdare) so only about 10 miles from u. Have u started up a journal?

Hey there, I'm not far from Neath, I live in Rhigos (top end of Aberdare) so only about 10 miles from u. Have u started up a journal?

No, not yet, not sure what to do really, never did any of this with my first lol have officially started trying now so looking forward to seeing how ong it takes and whether he has supersperm or not hehe

well siwd mae peeps... im from the fondly known village of abercwmcabbage... aka cwmllynfell, its on the bottom of the black mountains, roughly 15mins from ammanford, 30mins from swansea and 20mins from neath...

Hiya, Im an Abercynon girl but moved to Abertillery a couple of years back with my fiance.

ive just moved from neath back to worcestershire, i do miss it tho....but i go back to visit my bro in skewen a bit.

*waves to all the welshies!!!!!!!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->