South Wales

O bra I'm from Caaaaardiff innih!

Honestly though I don't talk like that LOL! I'm from Heath which is a bit in the outskirts. It's lovely x My OH is from St Dogmaels in West Wales. We both live here in Heath, Cardiff now.

:rofl::rofl:

I'm also from Cardiff too! :happydance:

I'm from Cardiff originally, the Grangetown area. Went to secondary school in Penarth and have lots of family in Barry. I'm currently in Aberystwyth at university but neither myself or H2B want to move for the foreseeable future at least! We want to get married here next year! I don't know whether I should say hi to people here or on the North Wales bit as Aber's pretty much dead centre of the west coast!! I know technically we come under Dyfed for archery governing body county rules but I'm not sure!!

Beca:wave:

hi beca! i'm working in aberystwyth at the moment (til next week) it's lovely! much prettier than newport! you could always get involved in both ;)

True, I'm a south girl at heart though! My dad's family's from the Cardiff area and my mum's from Pembrokeshire. Still have family in Cardiff, Barry and Haverfordwest and visit on occasion! H2B's from Plymouthand has family in Shropshire so we're both wanderers really!!

Beca:wave:

Hello peeps, Im from Newport and due in August, though moving to Chepstow in a few weeks.

im from cardiff too by roath park :D xx

Hi all, I'm from Pontypridd, not far from you, Milliesmum!! xx

Quite a few of us welshies adding up! :happydance:

Hiya I'm from Swansea :D

Lovely to see theres loads of fellow welshies on here too

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members