South West Devon & Cornwall meet number 2

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Ok, meet number 2!! As fab as the first one was, we want more of you this time!

Please vote above and comment and we'll decide from there

xx

Oh,Zoe,where are the pictures from Devon and Cornwall meet number one?!
And I dont care when and where really,either are easy peasy for me and Im happy with any month,lol :) xxxx

I voted exeter august but I'll try to come wherever it is x

I voted Exeter - September, but i would also be happy with august. x

I voted Exeter Septemeber but will do any - lol can I have everyones FB or mob number before meet so I can get to know you / remember it this time :) :blush: x x

Hi all

Would love to join you all if its September @ Exeter as will be on mat leave then!!!

i know i dont live close but would love to come to the meet as sparks and jen would love to meet you. I can do August.
x

as said im happy with sept, as long as if baba aint popped by then one of yas handy as a emergancy m/w just in case:rofl::rofl:

Plymouth or Exeter is fine with me, but September would be a better month as I'm due in August (11th to be exact!). And possibly the end of September.... :)

Pink, is there anyway at all you can do september? I know you'll be back at school by then but is there any days you get off at all?

Its looking like Exeter so far but August or Sept?!

xx

Forgot to mention, Jen ive got a few pics, not many though. Will pop them in photo gallery but took them on digi camera so need to resize them 1st xx

well i go back to work 7th Sept, we cannot get any time off what so every. dont worry please, doesnt matter, you ladies meet when it suits you, i just fancied popping along and meeting some of you,
x

What about Friday 4th Sept Pink? We want you there!

How does 4th sept sound for everyone? xxxx

yh sound last day of my hols before i go back hehe
x

I know! Thats why i'm happy to do september, i'll have a lovely little newborn to be proud of and show off instead of being the size of an elephant :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->