South West Devon & Cornwall meet number 2

Another idea place is Dinkies?

yeah that'd be good for the older ones definitely. Ally loves it although I don't like that I have to pay for him now that he's over 1!

Jen will you PM me details so i dont miss out, need info on where it is so i can plan route
x

Girls im moving 2moz, well today! So wont be on for a while. Am going to PM pinkgirl my mobile number so that someone can update me on meet details please? Doesnt have to be pinkgirl, anyone can. But i soo want to be there so please someone let me know :hugs: Hope to see you soon! x

I have Char's number is anyone off meet needs it so we can keep her informed.
Shes moving in right now! hehe
x

Jen - Dinkys is a play cafe. It has a soft play area/ball pool bit. You have to pay for children over 1 to use it... I think it's £2 or £3. Might be worth it tho if it keeps Ophelia and Ally (and any others) entertained?!

Hey girls, sorry ive abandoned this thread lately!

:hi: k8y, will be lovely to meet you! Somewhere the kids can play sounds great :)

Is it quite easy to find?

Just had a thought - Lucy will be 1 by the time we meet (only just!), cant believe it :cry:

xxx

where would be closest train stations, going to take me ages to get there in car x

Well, its not the easiest place to find, but we could meet up somewhere easier then walk? Like outside BHS? Thats quite close.

How far away from the centre is it?Just literally a couple of minutes walk?
Im just thinking about the girls who are going to be heavily pregnant :) I'm up for meeting there though if it keeps my little miss from attempting to run away/steal peoples keys like she was doing at the last meet :rofl: xxxxxx

exeter central is nearest but you probably won't get a direct train. You can get the bus or another train up to town. Or I could meet you at st davids as it's the way I walk into town anyway :)

Meeting at BHS makes sense K8y.

Zoe, it sounds so stupid but I didn't realise how old Lucy is/will be! In my head she's 6 months lol. I think you should just lie and say she's not 1 yet at Dinkys ;)

Dinkys is just off the high streety bit. It's walking from st davids station to the city centre that I'd be worried about if I was heavily pregnant!

Dinkys Website

I'll probably just leave enough time to find some parking not too far away.

Jen, memory is failing me - can't remember if I already offered to pick you up on my way? ;)

I have looked at trains as its a bit quicker but going to cost a bomb, not sure what to do. Zoe/Jen what you think?
x

Have you tried to look at one of the train websites where you can get tickets for cheap if you buy in advance?
try www.thetrainline.co.uk (I think thats it) Hopefully it might work out cheaper to do it that way?xxx

Pink, get a train to weston super mare and come the rest of the way with me! would that be any cheaper? Or Bristol temple meads xxxx

Think I will lie, she'll only be one year and 2 days so im sure they wont notice the 2 days! lol ;)

Its her birthday party the next day so gonna have a busy couple of days, very excited!

sometimes if you book your journey in sections insted of straight there it works out cheaper for some reason. like to Bristol, then from bristol to Exeter. My hubby does it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->