South West Devon & Cornwall meet number 2

LOL yer we would all be cooing over her hehe
x

wohooooo!! 4th sept, its a date!

Now cant wait to meet baby Kyla too! xx

I cant wait, im so excited, i've always wanted to go to a meet lol.
I dont know anybody with babies apart from SIL and she does my head in :rofl:

yeeeeeeeeeey
I am already looking forward to it, its right at the end of my hols so will be something to make me smile before i go back to work.
Will look forward to meeting baby Kyla (hope i dont get too broody), and also some special girls i have spoken to for a long time.
You will have to update me with post code and that so i can work out how long it will take me to travel and whats my best method of transport.
x

I've got the strongest feeling she's coming early (no signs, i just feel it) so she maybe a bit older than expected, though not by much!

Is it definatly going to be exeter then?

x

15 days to go Char or hopefully less! hehe
so where we meeting Zoe?
x

I know, counting down the days hehe.

Is it just me or is there not as many people interested in this one as the first one?

x

Think we have to get a list going so we can see whos attending
x

I'll come, and I'm in exeter. So definitely no excuse! Hopefully we'll have a late summer and we'll be able to sit on cathedral green or something :)

Count me in :D

Aren't we so organised :lol:

So where in Exeter?

(I was just chasing Kathy up... has anyone heard from her? She's due v soon)

Omg, I thought you typed 'where is exeter?' I was rather concerned about your geography skills! I'm trying to think of big coffee shop type places in exeter but I can only think of skanky ones. I'll keep thinking (and looking)

oooh, can we come please?

Yes k8y,of course you are welcome to come.Where are you in Devon?
How about Costa?The one near Lush?Although thats quite little....Or upstairs in the Guildhall centre place?xxx

there's an obriens upstairs in the guildhall or a coffeeplus which is always full of old people but has lots of room. There's another place up there where they take your prams off you! (and park them)

K8y, I love your sig, it'll be good to meet you and James :)

oh, thanks. m&s cafe is nice too.

ooo yeah! m&s cafe is well nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"