Soy buddies!!

Hello can I join :)

I'm on CD 4 taking 100 mg of soy isoflavones days 2-6:)

Sorry bubbles :hugs: how many dpo are you? It doesn't work first cycle for everyone, will you try it again next cycle? I'm giving it 3 cycles before I stop.

Welcome heaven! Have you taken soy before or is this your first time? Good luck!!

As for me, 3 dpo today!

Still wondering if ill o i did get watery cm anx positives but i didnt bd yesterday well see ladies and im with u mrsw im giving it 3 cycles

thansk for the welcome! i'm worried about taking my 4th pill as last night i had some ovary pain and took an opk test just fo9r fun and had pretty dark line, not positive but definately dark so it worried me enough to re think taking them

Soy can give u a false positive early on its recommended to test with opks cd10 ish maybe its waking up ur ovaries lol

haha oh i hope so! i think i've been ovulating but just very late and i'm concerned thats why i havent gotten pregnant yet since with DD it was 1st month trying!

Not sure about O since I dont temp. I did get 3 separate positive opks. I will try soy again and go higher this time.

Its easier when u don't think about it huh lol.....

Bubbles what dose did u take?

tonight is my last night of soy pills! so far this is what i took

CD 2:100 mg
CD3: 100 mg
CD4: 100 mg
CD5: 100 mg
CD 6: 150 mg

Last cycle I took 80,80,120,120,160. This cycle Im taking 120,120,160,160,200. Go big or go home right?

Lol fx girls i may have od cd17 lets see not feelingto cconfident about my bd days but i dont want to be the sex nagging gf lol

This cycle i did 80 80 120 160 160

Baby rose good luck to you! I'm never the sex nagging one hubby is lol

Thats good girl we used to be like that till he started this job he's tired more lol

Hey ladies, I read a few posts on this thread but then jumped to the end lol Just wanting to know if I should take soy (I just bought some the other day and it should be here soon). I have EXTREMLY long cycles. like LOOOONG cycles Should I take it like vitamins (I take vitamins everyday) or is there a certain time I should take it?

Hi all, this is my first official month using Soy. Last cycle I tried, it looked like I had ovulated and then FF took away my crosshairs and made it look annovulatory so i took soy in the middle of the cycle (like CD 33 or something) to bring on AF or ovulation. Turns out, the very light spotting I had for 6 days at that time was my AF and I was actually taking soy from CD 4-6. I decided to stop taking the soy after only 3 days because it felt like I was about to ovulate soon. Even though it was a short use of soy, WOW did I notice a difference! I ovulated on CD 14 (usually CD 19-25ish), and I had 4 days of EWCM, so much I thought something was wrong with me (i still hadn't realized I was on CD 14 and assumed it was CD 44ish) because I was also sick during this period and leaking snot everywhere so I thought maybe my crotch was also just leaking (sorry lol). I also then got the darkest positive OPK in my life, usually its barely the same color of the control line. This one was about 5 shades darker an lasted 2.5 days instead of the normal 12 hours. I had mild ovulation pain which never has happened before, except the one cycle i got pregnant.

I also had very high progesterone, or at least it felt like, that cycle. My temps were extremely high, my LP was 2 days longer, and it just felt different like a healthier ovulation.

So anyways, I am on CD 3 now and I took soy today at 2 AM so I will be taking it later tomorrow morning at 2 AM. I did 160mg all three days the last time, this time I am doing 120mg CD 3, 160mg CD 4-5, 200mg CD 6-7.

Yay started soy today!!! Cycle day 3 I took 150mg I think j am going to do

Cd3 150
Cd 4 150
Cd5 180
Cd 6 180
Cd 4 195

Welcome ladies!! Good luck to all of you!!

Who is in the tww at the moment? I'm hoping for some bfps in this group soon!!

I'm 6-7 dpo and have had some odd pinching, painful stabbing all day today which has been really odd. Seems way to early to be significant. Anyone else having any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->