SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

@ WeJustWantOne, good luck! It seems that you had a strong ovulation and your progesterone levels are good =)). I hope you will have your :bfp:

@ traylee01, this is irrational. cant you have blood tests done by a house doctor or a private lab? TSH is important regardless of pregnancy :wacko: Weird. I see a ring like shape in the picture. I hope it is your shy bean. Probably, pregnant women would understand it better :/ I never had a picture like this. This whole waiting issue is energy draining.

i no hey, although alot have said beta doesntmatter cause it goes up with bo to to a point
and yes i said tsh matters to, im so over it these gps think they are helpful but are useless, hubby said its a gp not a real doctor thats why

@ WeJustWantOne, good luck! It seems that you had a strong ovulation and your progesterone levels are good =)). I hope you will have your :bfp:

@ traylee01, this is irrational. cant you have blood tests done by a house doctor or a private lab? TSH is important regardless of pregnancy :wacko: Weird. I see a ring like shape in the picture. I hope it is your shy bean. Probably, pregnant women would understand it better :/ I never had a picture like this. This whole waiting issue is energy draining.

Thank you. I sure hope so. Just curious what makes you think my progesterone levels were good? Just asking bc the last time I went for blood the gyno told me my progesterone levels were low so I've been concerned about that. Was even thinking about trying progesterone cream since I know I already ovulated.

sac measured 18mm, stupid dr wont do bloods, she said oh well just wait till next scan see if baby there first then we do full bloods etc, im like but i want thryoid progestrone, and beta bloods, i said thryoid can cause problems etc, i said endocrinolgists reccomened others and bla bla, so gotta wait it out

scan says no free fluid in there, sac measured around 6 weeks, 18mm, loosk like normal shape, so she said gotta wait it out, sucks

not getting anywhere but limited on drs here so over it, i mean i no its going to be a blighted ovum but still should want bloods done

i might pulling at straws here i no, but a chic told me she could see something in one of my pics, i zoomed in and cut it out, if you look on a decent size bottom corner i think i can to see a ring hubbys right though could be just off PIXELS

i think need a pc monitor to see it

I see a ring without a computer. I'm on my phone at work and see it clear as anything! I hope this is it for you!

So I posted in this thread maybe a week and a half ago and now my post is gone? I don't know what happened to it...but I'm looking for soy iso buddies. This is my first cycle of soy. I took 120mg cd 3-7, and am currently 5 dpo, I think. Not 100% sure though. I don't temp or opk but I did take the soy, my metformin (1000 mg a day), and a thousand of other vitamins and supplements (if anyone wants to know what just ask =D) So I've never felt "o" pains before and thought I was just having an early AF on CD 16 but DH and I bd anyways and AF still hasn't come so I think the soy just pushed back the day I was supposed to O back a couple days, or at least that's what I'm hoping. But like I said I think I'm 5 dpo and my boobs have been a little more sore then usual, and TMI white creamy cm, not stretchy or anything just milk white and creamy, and I'm sick. Cough, congested nose, tired the whole bit. So I'm hoping this is all a good sign? Anyone else 5 dpo experiencing anything remotely close to any of this? Or anyone who got their BFP go through any of the same signs this early? POAS today but of course negative, I just want to believe that this is it so bad! After 3 years of NTNP and 2 years of active TTC I've never been more ready to get this over with! Thanks for any replies they give me hope!

welcome :hugs: . All ur symptoms sound promising. Good luck x

Thanks =) I hope so I don't know how much longer I can take of ttc!

WeJustWantOne, the symptoms you mention are also typical of progesterone thats why i assumed your levels are good.
with soy i experienced more 2ww symptoms and somewhere I read that soy also regulates progesterone. and i think that that might be true. last cycle it decreased my LP by 2 days :happydance:, some ladies have longer LPs. so it definitely affects progesterone. I hope your symptoms are not only of progesterone :winkwink::winkwink:
when are you testing?

Traylee01 you must be so annoyed! I feel for you. Have they booked your next scan already?

i booked for next tues i hate waiting and i feel like my symptoms are dissapearing

traylee01, :flower: :hugs: i hope decreasing symptoms are due to getting used to living with them. hopefully, you are not noticing.

im hoping its not cause of the soy if it blighted ovum, im not sure ill try again incase with it
i have never had problems before once pregnant so i dunno
could be cause it delayed and i od so late but so do others and they are fine
i dunno all these mixed emotions

WeJustWantOne, the symptoms you mention are also typical of progesterone thats why i assumed your levels are good.
with soy i experienced more 2ww symptoms and somewhere I read that soy also regulates progesterone. and i think that that might be true. last cycle it decreased my LP by 2 days :happydance:, some ladies have longer LPs. so it definitely affects progesterone. I hope your symptoms are not only of progesterone :winkwink::winkwink:
when are you testing?

Oh good I sure hope so! All the calculators I've used say not to test until November 3-5th but idk if I can wait that long! Lol I tested yesterday bfn of course I don't know what I was thinking lol POAS is addicting though! What about you? When are you testing?

Cd55 and my temp went high today but I don't trust my chart so I don't think I O'd x

What do you ladies think? x

Hi ladies,
I have a question about soy iso and was hoping that someone could give me advise. I am just about to start ttc after being on bcps for the last 5 months. AF is expected to start in the next few days and I have tossed out the bcps so this will be our first month officially TTC. I am concerned that it will take me ages to become fertile again after the pill and was wondering if perhaps SI might be a good idea for me.

I do not know much about soy and figure that some of you ladies could steer me in the right direction. Is soy a viable option to help me to reset my cycles and get things on track? would it be a useful supplement to help me to begin to O again? If not do any of you know alternative herbal remedies that may be helpful?

Id love some advice from girls who are using this supplement as to whether it is a good idea for me to take it (including side effects, appropriateness in my situation etc.) So basically, is this something that I could/should take to help my cycles regulate faster after bcps and help me to become pg faster?

PS please excuse my ignorance if I am completely off with my consideration for taking this supplement! :blush:

Aoife.. Considering you were on bcps for such a short time, I wouldn't see your cycle taking long to become regualar. It may even become regular straight away. I've read that you're very fertile after coming off bcps so I'd personally suggest giving yourself atleast 4 or 5 cycles of ttc before giving soy a go. Every women handles soy differently, some O later than usual and some O earlier. It just depends on your body. GL.

WeJustWantOne, cd 9 here, waiting to o so no testing date yet hehe.

Missbx, oops, temp down again =( but maybe it will be fall back rise?

Aoife, I agree with CathiiNoo. Besides, it is better if you know about your cycle. My sil came off bcps and she fell pregnant immediately that month :wacko:

Cd55 and my temp went high today but I don't trust my chart so I don't think I O'd x

What do you ladies think? x

hi Hun, u crossed my mind this morning and I prayed for u (hope u don't mind), i prayed that God should help u O soon and that this Cycle ends with BFP. Good luck Hun x

Hey! :wave: I'm on my second cycle of SI too. :flower: I'm doing 160mgs of Spring Valleys SI from CD 3-7.

I'll be doing soy this month aswell.. CD3-7. Haven't decided on amount yet. I'm on CD2 now :) it will be my third month using soy. I used it for two months and then skipped a cycle.

Temp up again highest it's been since 11th of October x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"