SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

:hugs: sorry for the AF CathiiNoo. FX for your next cycle. Will you change your dosage or days?

Dreambaby69, I think I am 4 dpo if I stick to the monitor, fertility friend gave my cross hair early, so I might be 5dpo as well :shrug:. With a 16 day LP, i have a long way to go.

what cd are you now? i think you ovulated on cd20 or (although less likely) on cd 21.

Hi pathos, I won't be doing soy this next cycle. I want to see if it makes any difference to my cycle. I found that soy dried me up a lot.

:hugs: sorry for the AF CathiiNoo. FX for your next cycle. Will you change your dosage or days?

Dreambaby69, I think I am 4 dpo if I stick to the monitor, fertility friend gave my cross hair early, so I might be 5dpo as well :shrug:. With a 16 day LP, i have a long way to go.

what cd are you now? i think you ovulated on cd20 or (although less likely) on cd 21.

So how accurate is fertility friend if it is saying that you are 5dpo? When r u going to test?

CathiiNoo, good luck with this cycle. I truly hope you will get a BFP by the end of it :flower:

Dreambaby69,
i do not know the accuracy of ff. but so far, i have always ovulated on the second peak of monitor. but also this cycle i used soy, and my o moved 4 days forward. in a way this is not a regular cycle.

if af is late, i might test on 24th. but so far AF has been very punctual. when will you test?

VeryBigMelons,
oh i hear you. frustrating but cheer up. you do not want to be down when this gorgeous egg comes. Hang in there :hugs:

i had the same stff last night to, not sure if its sperm from sex or ewcm
not sure how to tell
but this stuff was slippery and gooey like snot sorry tmi and very stretchy like alot lol, and i could dangle from my finger and it would hang low and not break, but was cloudy to, and some dried on toilet paper and some didnt, so im wondering if its sperm mixed in with ewcm maybe

all my opks are still neg though so not sure if maybe those just arent working this month or the ewcm is infact sperm or maybe i have it leading up to O and still waiting, temp has been low for a few days and back to normal height today so dunno

Thanks Pathos, trying to stay positive, still just a high this morning, but i suppose thats better than being low! Feel like all my Ov symptoms have died away now though, so maybe won't get a peak this cycle. If not I'm going to up my dosage of SI next cycle :)

Thanks Pathos, trying to stay positive, still just a high this morning, but i suppose thats better than being low! Feel like all my Ov symptoms have died away now though, so maybe won't get a peak this cycle. If not I'm going to up my dosage of SI next cycle :)

last month, cbfm could not detect my surge and it gave me highs (9 days!). but i also use smiley face opks. after i confirmed my o with bbt, i examined the sticks before my o, and lh line on cd 17 stick was darker than the other sticks. i ovulated on cd18. sometimes the surge happens at evening or night, and if it is a quick short surge cbfm cannot catch it.

high is fertile =) and maybe one of your highs is your o. if you have fertile cm as well, don't rely on the monitor only.

i had the same stff last night to, not sure if its sperm from sex or ewcm
not sure how to tell
but this stuff was slippery and gooey like snot sorry tmi and very stretchy like alot lol, and i could dangle from my finger and it would hang low and not break, but was cloudy to, and some dried on toilet paper and some didnt, so im wondering if its sperm mixed in with ewcm maybe

all my opks are still neg though so not sure if maybe those just arent working this month or the ewcm is infact sperm or maybe i have it leading up to O and still waiting, temp has been low for a few days and back to normal height today so dunno

it sounds like ewcm to me. i sometimes have cloudy ewcm. sometimes i observe it even without prior BDing in the last couple of days. so the white tinge may not be spermies. but you are right, o should be approaching, do not waste the fertile cm :happydance::happydance:

CathiiNoo, good luck with this cycle. I truly hope you will get a BFP by the end of it :flower:

Dreambaby69,
i do not know the accuracy of ff. but so far, i have always ovulated on the second peak of monitor. but also this cycle i used soy, and my o moved 4 days forward. in a way this is not a regular cycle.

if af is late, i might test on 24th. but so far AF has been very punctual. when will you test?

VeryBigMelons,
oh i hear you. frustrating but cheer up. you do not want to be down when this gorgeous egg comes. Hang in there :hugs:

Maybe 20th. Fingers crossed the witch doesn't show up lol

Hi pathos, I won't be doing soy this next cycle. I want to see if it makes any difference to my cycle. I found that soy dried me up a lot.

Good luck Hun, maybe this will be the cycle xx

I'm not going to think about it too much this cycle. Will still take my vitamins and do my temps just so I can see if my cycle is regular this month but not timing intercourse, just gonna enjoy it when I want it lol. Started a new job on Monday so going to focus on that. This whole ttc thing is stressing me out. Will ttc again next month if this isn't my month. Good luck to you hun x

Good luck Hun, maybe this will be the cycle xx

I'm not going to think about it too much this cycle. Will still take my vitamins and do my temps just so I can see if my cycle is regular this month but not timing intercourse, just gonna enjoy it when I want it lol. Started a new job on Monday so going to focus on that. This whole ttc thing is stressing me out. Will ttc again next month if this isn't my month. Good luck to you hun x

Good for you Hun :thumbup:

Pathos do u have any symptoms? Afm I don't symptom spot especially now cos it is too early 5dpo but i feel like i am coming down with a cold and i have been cramping all day today and i have lower back pain. can AF be coming this early?

verybigmelons how are u today? have u peaked yet?

No still not peaked just still on high! Don't think it's going to happen this cycle now as been getting period like pains so maybe af is on it's way? which would be pretty early for me but not sure how SI will affect my cycle as not used them before. Bought some more SI today though ready incase af does turn up!

Pathos do u have any symptoms? Afm I don't symptom spot especially now cos it is too early 5dpo but i feel like i am coming down with a cold and i have been cramping all day today and i have lower back pain. can AF be coming this early?

oh cold symptoms, cramping and back pain sound very promising. I do not think they are AF symptoms at 5dpo. The worst case, they are indicators of good progesterone level and strong ovulation. :flower: FX FX :dust:

I have no symptoms. I had twinges here and there on first 5 days and now they are gone and I think I have reached or about the reach the peak of progesterone. 11 days to AF, and hopefully 12 days to :test:

verybigmelons how are u today? have u peaked yet?

No still not peaked just still on high! Don't think it's going to happen this cycle now as been getting period like pains so maybe af is on it's way? which would be pretty early for me but not sure how SI will affect my cycle as not used them before. Bought some more SI today though ready incase af does turn up!

i hope you will not need them. probably you ovulated and cbfm could not detect the peak, and your cramping is due to progesterone. do you throw your sticks? if i were you, i would compare them to identify the strongest LH line. it might give you an idea of your O date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->