soy isoflavone after ectopic pregnancy

danni1989

scared but expecting #1
Reaction score
Hello i recently had a ectopic pregnancy last month. I found out i was 5 weeks pregnant on may 2nd and by may 5th had to get the methotrexate shot. My levels were down to 0 bout two weeks later and i just had first af starting on the 31 and as of june 3rd which is day 5 i started on soy. Im curious if anyone has had any luck with soy iso after ectopic/methotrexate shot. Or if anyone is trying them now. I really want to concieve . Anyone in the same boat as me??

Hi! Im sorry for your loss. I havent had an eptopic, but I did have an early mc in march. My cycles have always been long, but the mc seems to have messed them up even more. I tried soy for the first time this cycle and am currently in my TWW. Sorry I know that isnt very helpful as I dont know if it has worked yet or not. What I can say is that I had an increase in cm, it improved my O date from CD36 to CD23, and I had no horrible side effects from it.

All in all I would say it is worth a shot, and I will be giving it another go next cycle (if I have no success this time)

Good luck xx

Thanks for your reply ...sorry for your loss as well any loss is a loss they are no different. That was my first pregnancy me and bf been together for 2 years he is 30 i am 23 i want to conceive and he is definantly ready .. He was more upset bout the loss then i was.. Ive never tracked my cycles so i dont really know how. But i hope you get a bfp ...im going to try when i think im ovulating just bd alot around time. Hopefully i have bfp as well wishing you luck and please stay in touch. I need a buddy

Thanks for your reply ...sorry for your loss as well any loss is a loss they are no different. That was my first pregnancy me and bf been together for 2 years he is 30 i am 23 i want to conceive and he is definantly ready .. He was more upset bout the loss then i was.. Ive never tracked my cycles so i dont really know how. But i hope you get a bfp ...im going to try when i think im ovulating just bd alot around time. Hopefully i have bfp as well wishing you luck and please stay in touch. I need a buddy

From what Ive heard a loss before a viable pregnancy is very common. In fact if HPTs werent so sensitive most of us would not even realize we were having miscarriages at all. I lost a baby at 13 weeks before I had my daughter, then have had an early one a couple of months ago. I read that sometimes being pregnant for a short period of time primes your body to be pregnant the next time.

Ill keep everything crossed for you hun xx

P.S. Ive sent you a friend request. Feel free to P.M. me if you need a chat or a moan xxx :winkwink:

Well hopefully im keeping fx for you too. We can go through this together . I just want a lil one to call my own. I believe my next one will be the one . I havent been trying to conceive long at all.first one j lost was not planned at all but was ectopic ..so hopefully god blesses me this time. Im ready to be a mom . I would be great at it and motherhood is a wonderful thing . Glad you get to experience it

Hey babe! Look up TTC tickers on line and save one. Then go to edit signature at the side of your control panel (under settings and options at the left of the screen) and it will guide you from there. Hope that makes sense xx:hugs:

Hey babe! Look up TTC tickers on line and save one. Then go to edit signature at the side of your control panel (under settings and options at the left of the screen) and it will guide you from there. Hope that makes sense xx:hugs:

Why do you feel scared if you dont mind me asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->