Soy Isoflavones Poll

hiya everyone, this is my first time trying soy isoflavone. iam on cd5 and iam taking soy isoflavone cd3 to cd 7, i have been taking 80mg but iam thinking of taking 120mg on my last 3 days of soy.
i came off the pill cerazette in september 2010 and my and my boyfriend have been ttc since i came off the pill. my cycles are sowly getting back to normal, my last few cycles were 33 days then 31 days then my last one was 30 days. my periods have been very painfull too but my last period i didnt have any pain.
i really hope soy isoflavone works for me and for everyone else that is trying it.

Good luck Sammy and id say up dosage too :thumbup:

Hey everyone

How are we all doing? Well I'm on cd4 and have started soy. Woke up this morning and I feel like a zombie. Is this normal? Will the side effects go away after I stop taking it? It's 12pm and I could happily go back to bed zzzzzzzz

Hi everyone! This is my first time ever joining a thread so I'm very new at this. I've been ttc for too long & I started soy this is my second day taking it. This is such a rollercoaster ride & im to the point I just want to cry. I just found out my sister in law is preggo again with baby #3 & we started trying together for baby #2. I'm happy for her & I feel so ashamed at secretly feeling crushed! I got preggo with #1 so easy! Anyway congratulations to you ladies who conceived & I hope this works for me too!

Hi everyone! This is my first time ever joining a thread so I'm very new at this. I've been ttc for too long & I started soy this is my second day taking it. This is such a rollercoaster ride & im to the point I just want to cry. I just found out my sister in law is preggo again with baby #3 & we started trying together for baby #2. I'm happy for her & I feel so ashamed at secretly feeling crushed! I got preggo with #1 so easy! Anyway congratulations to you ladies who conceived & I hope this works for me too!

Aww no need to feel ashamed we've all had those feelings and its only natural :hugs: good luck with the Soy and hope it works for you :happydance:

Thanks Poppy! Reading everyones post has been a help especially those who conceived! We are going to use preseed too this time around so I'm really hoping this is the month! Every time I see a bfn is really upsetting. Good luck to everyone trying!

I used Preseed for the 1st time ever when i got my BFP, so good luck :happydance:

Because there isn't a lot of information on SI other than anecdotal, I have done a lot of research on Clomid studies. I have seen information on starting clomid earlier than what the normal protocol is. Studies showed a slight increase in pregnancy rates for women using it on days 1-5. There is also a study showing starting Clomid before AF for women using Progesterone was promising. I don't have that info with me, but I'll try to find and post.
/
If you ARE on progesterone during your luteal phase, you CANNOT stop using it until you are absolutely sure you are NOT pregnant because it can induce miscarriage.
/
Even though doctors do not seem to like using natural products, natural USP progesterone in a non-reactive format, such as a pure oil (not mineral) without herbs or other additives is the way to go. I use it as I have very low Progesterone. I have heard that Prometrium is natural, but I personally would not use it. Progesterone is too complicated to explain in enough detail here, but research it if your doctor wants you to use it.
/
Good luck to all!

Hey ladies I am day 3 of taking soy and I noticed I have a lump on my breast. It almost looks like an infected hair follicle. Any thoughts? I don't know if I should be freaking out. It doesn't hurt and it is on the inside of the breast next to the areola.

Because there isn't a lot of information on SI other than anecdotal, I have done a lot of research on Clomid studies. I have seen information on starting clomid earlier than what the normal protocol is. Studies showed a slight increase in pregnancy rates for women using it on days 1-5. There is also a study showing starting Clomid before AF for women using Progesterone was promising. I don't have that info with me, but I'll try to find and post.
/
If you ARE on progesterone during your luteal phase, you CANNOT stop using it until you are absolutely sure you are NOT pregnant because it can induce miscarriage.
/
Even though doctors do not seem to like using natural products, natural USP progesterone in a non-reactive format, such as a pure oil (not mineral) without herbs or other additives is the way to go. I use it as I have very low Progesterone. I have heard that Prometrium is natural, but I personally would not use it. Progesterone is too complicated to explain in enough detail here, but research it if your doctor wants you to use it.
/
Good luck to all!

Good luck trying soy sweetie xx

Hey ladies I am day 3 of taking soy and I noticed I have a lump on my breast. It almost looks like an infected hair follicle. Any thoughts? I don't know if I should be freaking out. It doesn't hurt and it is on the inside of the breast next to the areola.

Never heard anyone taking soy get any lumps? could it not just be a little cyst or something, maybe go have it checked at doctors sweetie x

Hi everyone, I having been stalking the forums and this will be my first month trying soy iso. My husband and I have been FTC for 8 months with no luck. I get my af every 29 days, but my opk is always negative ( I have been testing for 3 months) so I decided to try this. I am cd 6 and took 80mg cd 3-4, 120mg cd 5-6 and plan on taking 120 mg tomorrow. I also am taking evening primrose till I am suppose to ovulate and am taking a b complex with folic acid. My husband just started taking a zinc supplement and I am gonna get some mucinex as well. I will keep everyone up to date .....hoping all goes well and am trying to keep my hopes up. My af was 6 days early this past month which NEVER happens so I know I am stressing myself out. Keeping my fingers crossed and congrats to all ya'll soon to be mommies.

Hello.

This month is second month taking SI. No changes in LP, not sure when I O'd last month cause I was too lazy ('coz each month I know I will see another BFN) to do OPK.

I gonna take SI from CD3-CD8, am hoping for good quality and big eggs.

Ive taken alot of soy this cycle im hoping that it brings my OV forward like it has done before. I took it CD 2-6 starting with 160mg, 200mg, 240mg, 280mg, 320mg. It is alot but i only have two cycles left

good luck ladies I went for 200mg cd 3-7 this is my 4th cycle of soy did it two cycles before got my bfp the second and it sadly ended in miscarriage. Hoping that its second time lucky again. x

Hello,
I know this is an old thread but it has so much great info!! I am thinking about starting soy tomorrow, a little nervous havent tried it before. Thanks for all the info everyone.

Hello,
I know this is an old thread but it has so much great info!! I am thinking about starting soy tomorrow, a little nervous havent tried it before. Thanks for all the info everyone.

This thread more active sweetie if you need advice :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

I got a bfp my first cycle of soy..Sadly I ended up having a mmc but still, I got my bfp the first time I tried it!!

oh crap sorry didnt mean to bump this

Same here i had a mmc first time on soy, but once af arrived i tried it again and just had serenity last month :cloud9:

Same here i had a mmc first time on soy, but once af arrived i tried it again and just had serenity last month :cloud9:

see I'm so torn on using it this month because im scared I'll miscarry again..I even just made a poll about it!! I'm glad you had a healthy baby though, it gives me hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->