Soya Isoflavones Cycle Buddies! <3

Oh hell yes I definitely see that! Congrats sweety!! Are u hoping for a boy or girl, or doesn't matter? And have u figured out how you're going to tell DH?

I would like a girl but would be just as fine with another boy!

My friend had a super cute and funny idea of putting a note in our sons diaper that says "oh shit moms pregnant" and have him change it...thinking about doing that lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ing-conceive-our-rainbow-45.html#post35976847

Updated my Journal with my OH's SA results.

Just read Lost. Don't think u and DH have anything to worry about :hugs:

I think overall thats a fantastic result. over 170mil! Wowee! It will be good to see the second results as well just to eliminate any doubt

Oh hell yes I definitely see that! Congrats sweety!! Are u hoping for a boy or girl, or doesn't matter? And have u figured out how you're going to tell DH?

I would like a girl but would be just as fine with another boy!

My friend had a super cute and funny idea of putting a note in our sons diaper that says "oh shit moms pregnant" and have him change it...thinking about doing that lol

Haha that's brilliant! Certainly original :thumbup:

If I may be so bold... I think it's gonna be a girl :winkwink:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ing-conceive-our-rainbow-45.html#post35976847

Updated my Journal with my OH's SA results.

Just read Lost. Don't think u and DH have anything to worry about :hugs:

I think overall thats a fantastic result. over 170mil! Wowee! It will be good to see the second results as well just to eliminate any doubt

Oh I know, anything over 20 million is normal, I was expecting around 25 ish but geez, 171 MILLION! Wow! Just wow!

Form worries me though!

Omg powell CONGRATULATIONS! !!!! And lost those results are great!! :) so happy for everyone! As for me, af didn't show but got a bfn so thinking I actually ovulated cd 17, not 12. If nothing in a couple of days I'll move it over :p

Don't you dare lose hope yet lovely, Look at your temperatures! They are sky high, I have everything crossed for you and FX you won't have to try SI! :bfp:

Aww thanks lost! *hugs* I disregarded one temp just to see what happens and my chart at least makes sense now, sooo af should be here in 4 days or so, then let testing commence! !

Finally able to get a decent pic with hubs' phone since he's still sleeping! I'm starting to get a line on the regular sensitivity ICs :happydance: might try a digi in little!

Lost....did you ever get a chance to look for the info about FMU not being as concentrated? I'm trying to decide if I should take a digi with SMU

Attachments

• received_10152893286770518.jpg
    received_10152893286770518.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
  • received_10152893287355518.jpg
    received_10152893287355518.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
No. I didn't get chance to. I'll have a quick look now before I start baking. Personally I think with lines like that it'd be positive x

You last pee at 9pm on a day we'll call day 1.
You get up at 6am (day 2) and pee FMU 9 hours later.
That pee includes a 9 hour mix of pee with hCg from day 1 and day 2.
Two hours later, at 8am on day 2, you pee.
That pee is made up of only day 2 pee. If your hCg is doubling, it would be at a higher concentration on day 2 than on day 1. Plus, you haven't had anything to drink since prior to 9pm the night before, so it should be more concentrated pee in general, and have a higher hCg level due to the fact that it has only day 2 hCg and is not a mix of day 1 and day 2 hCg levels.

You last pee at 9pm on a day we'll call day 1.
You get up at 6am (day 2) and pee FMU 9 hours later.
That pee includes a 9 hour mix of pee with hCg from day 1 and day 2.
Two hours later, at 8am on day 2, you pee.
That pee is made up of only day 2 pee. If your hCg is doubling, it would be at a higher concentration on day 2 than on day 1. Plus, you haven't had anything to drink since prior to 9pm the night before, so it should be more concentrated pee in general, and have a higher hCg level due to the fact that it has only day 2 hCg and is not a mix of day 1 and day 2 hCg levels.

Thanx a ton!! That makes so much sense! I'm really surprised I hadnt came across that info yet!
I think I'm gonna go for it! I have the CB gold digi which is pretty sensitive
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/test-sensitivity-levels-frgd/

Hi all. I'm exploring this :). I'm 37, perimenopausal, with possible anovulatory cycles ranging from 15 days - 48 days. The last four months have been good, 25-30 days with LH surge between cd10-12. I'm going to start temping soon so I can track this with more precision. Anyway, I have a hx of miscarriage (early) so I'll be on progesterone from O-AF.

If I O cd10, would it behoove me to start in the earlier part of the cycle? How does it make you feel- side effects?

Thanks in advance!!!

The FRER (preg brain already) Hehe.
Yeah, I'd heard about those line is always present no matter what HCG level is. Well, good luck taking it (how long until you do it?). Don't forget to post back here with the pictures.

Good luck and congrats :D

The FRER (preg brain already) Hehe.
Yeah, I'd heard about those line is always present no matter what HCG level is. Well, good luck taking it (how long until you do it?). Don't forget to post back here with the pictures.

Good luck and congrats :D

Yeah that haha i had the dual hormone OPK on the brain from the other thread lol
I'm gonna take it in a few.. I gotta pee and almost at a 2 hour hold

Hi all. I'm exploring this :). I'm 37, perimenopausal, with possible anovulatory cycles ranging from 15 days - 48 days. The last four months have been good, 25-30 days with LH surge between cd10-12. I'm going to start temping soon so I can track this with more precision. Anyway, I have a hx of miscarriage (early) so I'll be on progesterone from O-AF.

If I O cd10, would it behoove me to start in the earlier part of the cycle? How does it make you feel- side effects?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi :) Definitely agree, temping is a really good idea as then you can see if you've ovulated or not. It is possible to have an LH surge (positive OPK) and not actually ovulate, so if you're going to temp, that's confirm it's happened.
Have you been prescribed Progesterone? Do you usually O around CD10? I noticed no side effects whilst I took SI.

Good luck, let me know when you want me to pencil you down for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->