SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

It is FAB but was last in that series ;( roll on series 3!!

Clara - shame you couldn't stop in for longer

BFPs by the weekend girls or horizontal salsa club for July either way let's hope you know by then

Love ya xxxx

Doh.... trust me to watch something that's the last of the series. Both me and DF said we would watch it next week... apparently not lol.

Clara. Hurry back. We miss you :(

Achelois if I don't no by the weekend then I think I'm gonna go mad :( just having some cramps now so fx I get an answer tomorrow. Bfp bfp bfp pleaaaassse :D Haha.

Looking forward to hearing from you all soon.
Love to you all
Xxxx

What a surprise. Another.B F N :crys:
No sign of the witch. Why is this happening :(

That's it I can't face another bfn.... feel so crappy now :(

Hope everyone else who is waiting has more luck than me... keep us posted.
And everyone have a good day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh hunni. Don't know why that's happening. But still no witch so you're not out yet. Must be hard not telling df. I dint discuss it with oh either as he would prefer I just announce when it's happened! Lol!

Pls don't get too down Hun. Try really hard not to think about it for a day or two and see what happens. Thinking of you hunni xxxx

I just sat on the bathroom floor for like 10mins. I'm crushed. But hey ho... the wait continues.

Yea dont want oh to get his hopes up. I was sure it would come out today that I brought some buns and hid them from oh. Heard that someone on here told there oh they were pg by putting a bun in their oven. Liked that idea so was gonna do the same. Apparently not.

Will wait a few days and see what happens I guess. On just never late. Oh well. Wouldn't mind if af showed now just so I knew what was going on but don't feel like she's coming :cry:

Blah.... just feel sorry for myself. But walked in to my lounge today to find my bearded dragons all cuddled up and the male licking my female. That made me smile :)

Hope u have a good day hunni. Thankyou for all your support. Couldn't cope without you now.
Big hugs and xxxx
Xxxx

No Af for me either. I read another thread here where this person didnt get AF. Her obgyn checked her and said that missed periods happen due to hormonal imbalance. I am not sure whether i am going to see my nurse tomorrow. I may just cancel it!

Cookie, i never used to be late until we started ttc. Last summer, i was 15days late but throughout them 15 days i was spotting so slightly.

I do hope you get a bfp soon and misshopeful!

I have to say i am ok with it now. Too much stressing will not help so try not thinking about it much. Go out and see friends ans family. It will take your mind off it.

X

Hun, might be worth going to the Dr still. They might find out what's going on for you.
Yea I see what you mean about stressing. I'm gonna try not to think about it too much.

Hope you get some answers soon hunni.

Misshopefull. How are you today?

Xxxxx

I really know how you feel :hugs:

No witch for me either. Have kind of decided that i won't test again until Saturday because i am working tomorrow and friday and can't face the thought of another BFN before a busy day at work.

I didn't really think about it too much yesterday because i was so busy at work but i'm off today and i know i'll drive myself mad going to the toilet constantly!

Try and keep busy and test again in a few days [I know its easy to say but hard to do]

xxx

No Af for me either. I read another thread here where this person didnt get AF. Her obgyn checked her and said that missed periods happen due to hormonal imbalance. I am not sure whether i am going to see my nurse tomorrow. I may just cancel it!

Cookie, i never used to be late until we started ttc. Last summer, i was 15days late but throughout them 15 days i was spotting so slightly.

I do hope you get a bfp soon and misshopeful!

I have to say i am ok with it now. Too much stressing will not help so try not thinking about it much. Go out and see friends ans family. It will take your mind off it.

X

I agree, I'm really trying to keep busy and it does help.

Fx that we all get some answers soon xxx

Oh Cookie that's crappy, sorry you had to suffer that :hugs:

Still no witch though, maybe you should go to doc, perhaps they have a more sensitive test youcan take? I really feel for you ladies. Wish I could help in some way. All I can do is send cyber hugs currently! Big fat hugs and I'd send chocolate too if I could!

It was nice to see you missed me! So sweet, thanks. Sorry,its been hard to get on here this morn, I've been running all over central London this morning to deliver a package to a customer, just got to work now!

Will check in when I can. OH is out later do I can prob get online for a bit then too

Love to all, keep smiling beautiful ladies

xxxxx

I really know how you feel :hugs:

No witch for me either. Have kind of decided that i won't test again until Saturday because i am working tomorrow and friday and can't face the thought of another BFN before a busy day at work.

I didn't really think about it too much yesterday because i was so busy at work but i'm off today and i know i'll drive myself mad going to the toilet constantly!

Try and keep busy and test again in a few days [I know its easy to say but hard to do]

xxx

Haha. I'm with u on that. Off today so gonna go mad. Might head back to Essex, my best mate needs me as she lost her team yesterday and was on the phone for hours with her crying last night. That will keep me busy lol.

If no witch by sat will test again with u hun xxx

Oh Cookie that's crappy, sorry you had to suffer that :hugs:

Still no witch though, maybe you should go to doc, perhaps they have a more sensitive test youcan take? I really feel for you ladies. Wish I could help in some way. All I can do is send cyber hugs currently! Big fat hugs and I'd send chocolate too if I could!

It was nice to see you missed me! So sweet, thanks. Sorry,its been hard to get on here this morn, I've been running all over central London this morning to deliver a package to a customer, just got to work now!

Will check in when I can. OH is out later do I can prob get online for a bit then too

Love to all, keep smiling beautiful ladies

xxxxx

Cyber hugs helps a lot hun. Thankyou.
Bfns suck big time lol.

Poor u having to run round London. I hate london. Too busy for me to deal with lol.
Have a good day at work and check in when u can sweetie
Xxxx

Hi Cookie

have sent you the email at last! Check your hotmail

A xx

Hi girls! Things have calmed down a bit now, what a crazy morning!

Apart from worrying about you ladies waiting for AF or BFPs, I'm feeling a bit happier. I was very disappointed when the witch came. She's nearly gone now thank god. I hate having periods, its quite a shock after 2 years of none at all. Mine are so heavy and painful, that's the reason I had the Mirena coil in the first place-suspected endometriosis. I've been taken to hospital a good few times as I pass out, am sick, my blood pressure goes through the floor and my fingers and toes go blue! Not nice. It's tempting to get the blimmin thing put back in as I'm scared this will happen every month but I've only had one bad one so far since TTC. I have to make sure I start on the strong *painkillers before AF comes because when the severe pains start it's too late to stop them, which is difficult as she doesn't always come on time as we've all discovered! And now I worry about taking tablets near AF time just in case there's a little hitchhiker in there and painkillers aren't good for them! Anyone else have*these dilemmas? Any advice welcome. Maybe I should post in another board.

Anyway, am still on tenterhooks for you Cookie MissH and Ananya, also Bitty Bobby although I haven't seen any posts from you in a while, hope all is ok Hun.

Sorry for my long winded blurb, it's been bugging me that I have to take tablets knowing it's possible there's a little person in there, so if anyone has any advice or knowledge on the subject I'd be most appreciative x

Love, loo rolls, butt plugs and baby dust! (now there's a sentence I thought I'd never write!!) Xxx:dust:xxX

Keep smiling ladies, luv ya! X

hehe you made me giggle with the last sentence but i agree, its not something you would think youd ever post but just feels so right here lol.

As for your pains, i get really bad period pains, cramping so bad it makes me sick, but not had the blood pressure or as bad as you have it. i normally get achey back and all down my legs to the point that by the end of the day i can barely lift my feet to walk. and i found a CURE!!! for me, feminax alll the way! i have all the girls i work with on it and it works after you started your period so you dont have to worry about harming your little hitchhiker if hes holding on in there. you can get feminax plus which is stronger too. its just for period pains so goes direct to the pain. half hour after ive taken it i feel sooooo much better! so go get yourself some. i think most shops do it but i get mine from Boots!!!!!

hope you feel better soooooon!!!

im feeling good cos my mum is coming to visit me! cant wait to see her! my bff is sorting her grans funeral etc out today so said not to go see her! :( poor girlie :(

Anyways! Thanks for the long winded blurb! loved it!!

Love, toilet roll, butt plugs to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh A! i will go check now!! i hope i given you the right one now! i use my phone all the time and its a fairly new account so fx i gave you the correct address lol.
xxxxxxxxxxx

As bless you Cookie! Thanks muchly hunni. You sound a lot more upbeat, it's amazing what affect our mummies can have :)

I will try feminax, thanks. I'd still have to start it before the cramping hit I think. The doc says once the severe ones start, you just have to go with it (TBH I couldn't swallow anything anyway while writhing on the floor!) Does it not have a bad effect on a foetus? I may do some googling!

Love having you guys here, fab to find such sweet people and weird that I feel like I have some new friends already and we've not met! (yet!)

Enjoy time with your mum Cookie

Will check in again soon, bye for now girls x

:dust:

haha!! ive just emailed you both 3 times i think?! catching up on the ones ive missed lol

im not sure about taking them before hun as i always wait till the pain starts, but it makes such a difference and even DF knows they work cos as soon as i start cramping he runs and gets them for me or asks if ive taken them yet! haha! bless him

yes so excited about seeing my mum, think its better cos its a last min visit and i like my mum coming to mine as i get her all to myself!! lol. My mum lives with my dad (obv), sister, and grandparents so its nice to get her alone!

Hope you have a goood afternooon. i know what you mean, feels like weve known eachother forever! be goood to meet! so excited!

much love
xxxxxxxxx

I am guessing there has been no progress with anyone? I am feeling angry because I was all up for my blood test. At least that way, we could have discussed next stage but until AF doesn't arrive, i can't do much. I went through all the hassle of changing GP as well just so aftee 2 yrs of ttc patiently, i can talk about it with someone.

I have had a crappy 3 yrs. My daughter was born with a rare genetic condition so we have so maby appts and issues with her. Things are a little calm now as she is responding to words and so on. We can communicate a little more with her. She is a joy to have and i love every second with her. However i need another baby to bring more joy into our lives!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"