SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

I am guessing there has been no progress with anyone? I am feeling angry because I was all up for my blood test. At least that way, we could have discussed next stage but until AF doesn't arrive, i can't do much. I went through all the hassle of changing GP as well just so aftee 2 yrs of ttc patiently, i can talk about it with someone.

I have had a crappy 3 yrs. My daughter was born with a rare genetic condition so we have so maby appts and issues with her. Things are a little calm now as she is responding to words and so on. We can communicate a little more with her. She is a joy to have and i love every second with her. However i need another baby to bring more joy into our lives!

Xxx

Ananya :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that, your poor daughter. I can't imagine how difficult it is. It must be good to see her progressing however :happydance:

So they didn't do a blood test then? It's horrible when you don't like the doc they allocate you. I had that at my last Docs, I had to say I didn't want to see him every time I called!

Chin up honey, try to keep smiling. Probably sounds trite coming from someone who knows little about what you're going through but I really wish you well.

CC xx

Ananya - Im soooo sorry youve had such a awful 3 years! :hugs:
Im sorry your daughter not been too well :( i really do hope that things continue to get a little easier for you. I understand how another baby would be the icing on the cake for you. I really hope your daughter continues to respond to you and has a happy life. Im sure shes very happy as she has an amazing caring family looking after her.

i really hope you get some idea as to why your so late for af too. Its horrible not knowing whats going on :(

As for me, im still waiting lol. Had some pale brown cm in my underwear earlier today sorry TMI :/ so thought af was coming but then nothing again. But had a lovely day with my mum which has made me feel alot better :D
Went shopping and got some new sexy underwear so think im gonna share with DF and see if we can bring the witch outta hiding with a bit of BDing lol.

Hang in there hunni! we are all thinking of you! :hugs: and xxxxx

Will have to wait until I get home to check email ;( brown in cm could be implantation bleeding. Maybe you o'd late?
Fingers crossed hunni.
Love you
a xxx

Will have to wait until I get home to check email ;( brown in cm could be implantation bleeding. Maybe you o'd late?
Fingers crossed hunni.
Love you
a xxx

I think af might be coming. Cramping and more browny pink cm. Let's see what tomorrow brings. But I'm sure she's coming.

If so, bring on next cycle. Maybe month 13 will be my month :D

Hope your all well
Xxxx

I'm out ladies, the witch has arrived :witch:

Relieved to be over the horrible 3ww!

Stressed to think that i will have to base my next cycle on being 38 days long :cry:

Going to buy some ovulation tests for the marathon july/aug session.

I'm dreaming of my big bottle of wine at the weekend :happydance:

Good luck everybody. I'm looking forward to seeing some BFP soon! xxx

Fingers crossed hunni.
Love you
a xxx

I think af might be coming. Cramping and more browny pink cm. Let's see what tomorrow brings. But I'm sure she's coming.

If so, bring on next cycle. Maybe month 13 will be my month :D

Hope your all well
Xxxx

I hope she stays away from you xxx:hugs:

I am guessing there has been no progress with anyone? I am feeling angry because I was all up for my blood test. At least that way, we could have discussed next stage but until AF doesn't arrive, i can't do much. I went through all the hassle of changing GP as well just so aftee 2 yrs of ttc patiently, i can talk about it with someone.

I have had a crappy 3 yrs. My daughter was born with a rare genetic condition so we have so maby appts and issues with her. Things are a little calm now as she is responding to words and so on. We can communicate a little more with her. She is a joy to have and i love every second with her. However i need another baby to bring more joy into our lives!

Xxx

Sorry to hear that your feeling down. I really hope your luck changes soon and you get your BFP :hugs: xxx

Stressed to think that i will have to base my next cycle on being 38 days long :cry:

I'm sorry the witch got you hun but least u no now and can charge on to the next month.
I agree, a bottle of wine Def helps lol.

Enjoy hunni xxxx

^^wss

sad that she's here but at least you can crack on with this month and you have all of us to support you.

Love to you Hun

cookie - hang in there hunni. I'm here for you. Xxx

Oh hun, bless you! 3 weeks! Grr, she is messing with you, nasty witch. Don't blame you having a few glasses of vino :winkwink:

Yep, looks like we are all in it again together next month.

Cookie, any more news? I was thinking that it could be IB as I was reading the posts above to catch up. Hope you are ok x

Just had stuffed roasted butternut squash, OH seemed surprised that he really liked it! We were veggies for the evening!

:hugs: to all, night ladies xx

Thanks A. Cramping stopped again lol. God knows but will just see what tomorrow brings.
Had a lovely day with my mum and feeling Sooooo much better so whatever the result I'm fine. Will be gutted if af comes but will deal with it

Helps having you guys here xxxx

Oh hun, bless you! 3 weeks! Grr, she is messing with you, nasty witch. Don't blame you having a few glasses of vino :winkwink:

Yep, looks like we are all in it again together next month.

Cookie, any more news? I was thinking that it could be IB as I was reading the posts above to catch up. Hope you are ok x

Just had stuffed roasted butternut squash, OH seemed surprised that he really liked it! We were veggies for the evening!

:hugs: to all, night ladies xx

When does ib happen? Sorry not sure about it lol. I normally get very pale, just a hint of pink cm but this is more browny pink. O I dunno lol

Xxxx

Thanks A. Cramping stopped again lol. God knows but will just see what tomorrow brings.
Had a lovely day with my mum and feeling Sooooo much better so whatever the result I'm fine. Will be gutted if af comes but will deal with it

Helps having you guys here xxxx

Fab attitude hun, whatever happens, we'll deal with it together :flower:

I am going to google IB....

x

Hmmm... this is from 'JustMommies.com':

"Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be. A normal menstrual cycle generally starts off light and then gets heavier. Spotting can sometimes be the sign of an early period. If this is the case, the spotting will pick up to heavier bleeding. If you have spotting right around the time your period would normally start, it can be more confusing. You will need to take the wait and see approach or take a pregnancy test to determine pregnancy."

Sorry hun, I guess it's unlikely. It's clarified things a bit though, I didn't know that.

Grr, bodies can be annoying... :hugs:

x

Hmmm... this is from 'JustMommies.com':

"Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be. A normal menstrual cycle generally starts off light and then gets heavier. Spotting can sometimes be the sign of an early period. If this is the case, the spotting will pick up to heavier bleeding. If you have spotting right around the time your period would normally start, it can be more confusing. You will need to take the wait and see approach or take a pregnancy test to determine pregnancy."

Sorry hun, I guess it's unlikely. It's clarified things a bit though, I didn't know that.

Grr, bodies can be annoying... :hugs:

x

As with everything with TTC it seems our bodies have several options for everything, wish it was a little more clear-cut sometimes!

Thanks Clara. Well will just have to wait and see.

No "spotting" today so far. Woken up feeling really sick this morning and no cramping and no sign of the witch. This is getting rather annoying lol.

Hope your all ok and have a good day. Even though the weather is grim :(

Hi greygirl. How are you getting on?

Your right of only things were clearer sometimes lol xxx

Morning all! How is everyone today? Im feeling all bouncy as the witch is almost gone and im ready to do the 'horizontal salsa' as ive heard you guys calling it!! Ha ha! Going to chase you little eggy, stop hiding!!

Cookie, I just thought; you could have O'd late so it may still be IB!?

Hi Greygirl! How are things?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back