SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

I dunno hun. Still getting pinky cm but only when I wipe (sorry far TMI) lol. We shall see what today brings.
Pleased your feeling good and are getting ready for the egg hunt lol. Fx this is your month.

The suns come out too :D

Hope all are well
Xxxx

Forgot to mention. Got really stuffy nose this morning. Probs nothing but hey you never no lol
Xxx

Lucky you with sunshine! It's p***ed down here most of the day! I met a friend for lunch and my feet are soaked!

Hope you're ok Cooks, enjoy the sun! X

Haha. It's chucked it down but now the sun is out again lol. Crazy weather today, wish it would either rain or just be sunny, not change its mind every 2mins.oh poor u with wet feet, how annoying lol.

Yea I'm doing ok. Still no witch. But just not thinking about it. Think I'm gonna come on but if nothing happens think I will test Monday. But not holding out much hope. just think the witch is being spiteful this month lol.

Hope everyone else is ok.

A - where are you?!

Xxx

Hi guys

I hope you are ok.

Sad to know misshopefuls af caught up with her.

Cookie i can see there is no progress with you either.

I went to see my nurse in the end. She did a urine test for me which was neg. However my hormone test result hasnt arrived and she was chasing that up. Basically my GP quickly booked me in for tests when i told him that we have been ttc for 2 yrs. Anyway the results were during day 21 of my cycle and so it will say whether i have thyroid issues and if i am ovulating. The nurse booked me in for early morning so the results from 2 weeks ago should arrive. Also she will then know what to do with me regarding my AF! Maybe the results will say whether i ovulated or not this month.

Xxx

Oh I'm pleased u went hun. Hopefully get some answers soon then? Fx all comes back ok for you and af comes at last.

Yes im still waiting. Got past the annoyed stage and its actually making me laugh (think its cos I will cry if not) but I do feel af could be coming.

Please keep us updated. Like I said fx u get some answers soon sweetie
Xxxxxxxxxx

Oh I'm pleased u went hun. Hopefully get some answers soon then? Fx all comes back ok for you and af comes at last.

Yes im still waiting. Got past the annoyed stage and its actually making me laugh (think its cos I will cry if not) but I do feel af could be coming.

Please keep us updated. Like I said fx u get some answers soon sweetie
Xxxxxxxxxx

Just had some awsome news girlies and needed to share as I'm so happy for them.

Close family friends of mine have been ttc for a few years now. They had to go down ivf route and got 3 chances on the nhs. They had their last try and they got their BFP!!
Well they had their first scan today and they are having TWINS. I'm sooooooo happy for them and wanna scream it to the world for them. When my mum called to tell me I just cried. I'm so pleased for them.

Anyways. Just wanted a bfp on here somewhere lol.

Xxx

Hi Everybody!

Cookie thats lovely news about your friends BPF and great that the witch is still staying away from you.

Clara good luck with your horizontal salsa :winkwink:

Ananya, it sounds like a step in the right direction of getting a BFP.

So my plan for this month. . . to try and find out when i'm ovulating so I am going to try taking my temp daily and i'm going to get some ovulation tests. Clearblue digital seem to be the favourite with people but they are really expensive! I am also thinking about getting some pre seed as well.

Has anybody else tried any of the above or is anybody else planning on trying some of it?

Because my cycle was so long this month [38 days] i feel like i need a bit of extra help so i'm willing to try anything!

:dust:

Quick update. . . i have just ordered a thermometer, preseed and a 20 pack of ovulation tests from the comfort of my sofa while enjoying a glass of wine :happydance:

Loving the quick update lol.

I've not tried any of the above as DF thinks it will all become too clinical lol. Probs why we struggling so much Haha. But I hope it helps hun. Let us no how it goes, would be good to get some feedback on it :D

Man I feel so sick right now. It's all driving me slightly mad lol.

Xxx

Ooh! Lots has happened since I checked in!

Ananya, sounds like you're on the track to getting some things sorted, that's fab :)

Misshopefull, taking charge of things, go girl! I've been considering the temping thing, just a bit worried how OH will feel... We're 'officially' NTNP but I want things to happen quickly. I think he may get put off by the 'I'm ovulating, get your trousers off' thing!! We'll definitely be practising the good ol' horizontal salsa though! I just won't tell him it's around O time ;)

Cookie, you sound much happier, that's great about your friends!!! Yay, a BFP on the thread :)

You guys have cheered me up. It's been a tough day. Commute was crappy, half hour late for work, then my grandma taken to hospital with double pneumonia. I'm worried about my mum as they're closer than I am to grandma. It's a bit complicated. Also they're all in Devon and I'm in London. Hey ho, will see how things are tomorrow.

Just watched Black Swan, great film

Off to bed now lovelies

Night all xx

Just had some awsome news girlies and needed to share as I'm so happy for them.

Close family friends of mine have been ttc for a few years now. They had to go down ivf route and got 3 chances on the nhs. They had their last try and they got their BFP!!
Well they had their first scan today and they are having TWINS. I'm sooooooo happy for them and wanna scream it to the world for them. When my mum called to tell me I just cried. I'm so pleased for them.

Anyways. Just wanted a bfp on here somewhere lol.

Xxx

That is great news cookie!! Awwww twins too....jackpot!

Hi Everybody!

Cookie thats lovely news about your friends BPF and great that the witch is still staying away from you.

Clara good luck with your horizontal salsa :winkwink:

Ananya, it sounds like a step in the right direction of getting a BFP.

So my plan for this month. . . to try and find out when i'm ovulating so I am going to try taking my temp daily and i'm going to get some ovulation tests. Clearblue digital seem to be the favourite with people but they are really expensive! I am also thinking about getting some pre seed as well.

Has anybody else tried any of the above or is anybody else planning on trying some of it?

Because my cycle was so long this month [38 days] i feel like i need a bit of extra help so i'm willing to try anything!

Ooh! Lots has happened since I checked in!

Ananya, sounds like you're on the track to getting some things sorted, that's fab :)

Misshopefull, taking charge of things, go girl! I've been considering the temping thing, just a bit worried how OH will feel... We're 'officially' NTNP but I want things to happen quickly. I think he may get put off by the 'I'm ovulating, get your trousers off' thing!! We'll definitely be practising the good ol' horizontal salsa though! I just won't tell him it's around O time ;)

Cookie, you sound much happier, that's great about your friends!!! Yay, a BFP on the thread :)

You guys have cheered me up. It's been a tough day. Commute was crappy, half hour late for work, then my grandma taken to hospital with double pneumonia. I'm worried about my mum as they're closer than I am to grandma. It's a bit complicated. Also they're all in Devon and I'm in London. Hey ho, will see how things are tomorrow.

Just watched Black Swan, great film

Off to bed now lovelies

Night all xx

Update guys! I think my AF is on its way!! I have had some brown discharge so i feel relieved.

Me and hubby have decided to buy the clearblue fertility monitor tomorrow! We are alsi going to take a few months break from this ttc!!

I have a question, how often do you bd anyway? We just really have been bding when i see lots of CM and once that goes, we dont bother lol. We have a challenging daughted in tow. She wakes up several times a night! And then throughout the day she is very demanding with her issues. This has been our strategy for 2 yrs now!

X

Morning girls
sorry I wasn't around yesterday I wasn't very well ;( better today though!

Missh I had ov tests last month not the digi ones and I found them difficult to read. If I were to buy more I'd definitely go with the digi. For now we are just going with the flow. If I get to 6 months and no luck I'll look into temping and pressed bur for now I'm quite happy.

Ananya sounds like you'll get some answers soon. Fingers crossed hunni x

clara - sorry to hear about nan. Hope she gets better soon and you are ok? Xx

cookie! Still avoiding af then? Lovely news about the twins! Makes your day when you know success is out there for people who have had difficulties. Hope you're ok laydee xx

I'm just plodding along contemplating hitting the diet very seriously. I think if anything is stopping me conceiving its got to be my weight. I've lost 5 stone before so I know I can do it. I just need to get motivated - like a baby isn't motivation enough?!? Just hard to decide no drinking or naughty food for a while especially when mine and ohs social life revolve around drinking and eating! Will keep you posted but may start my diet this weekend.....

Anyway glad to read all your updates. Missed you all yesterday. Love xxx & Butt plugs xxx

Ananya - I usually BD every 2-3 days then every day around o. I can imagine its difficult when you have a Lo who can be demanding. I hope your ok and hanging in there. :hugs:

A - I've missed you :hugs: hope your feeling better now. I know what you mean about changing your life style to help ttc. I quit smoking and that was so hard as I'd smoked for like 5 years but you'd be surprised how much a baby motivates you. You can do it hun and you've got us to help and support you.

I woke up today and decides to test. Knew it was gonna be a bfn, which it was, but still. on to day 5 of no af and no sign of af still. Kinda getting frustrated now but gonna hang in there, what else can I do Haha, and so dunno when to test again if witch doesn't show?!

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Love and butt plugs AND loo roll lol xxxx

Hi Cookie! I missed you all too! Actually had withdrawl symptoms! Couldnt wait to get back on the boards - sent you and Clara an email too this morning!

Thanks sweetie - I know you will support me (like I will all of you with this TTC business) its just difficult. I need to quit the fags too - how long did it take you to stop? What did you do? Been smoking for about 10 years so know it will be hard. Plus I enjoy it which makes it harder....... Just like I love my wine and food!

Keep smiling hunni - you will get there in the end either way and we are all here for you! Hope it s BFP that would be SO cool!

Love to all the other girls too

A xx

It took time and a lot of tears. Deff use patches. Helps a lot. I still have the odd one when I'm out sometimes though Haha. Naughty naughty. But u will get there hun.

Ooo will check emails then.
Grr I'm still hoping for a bfp but seems so unlikely now. Think I will try and hold out testing til Monday now of still no witch. I just don't understand it. Plus if witch shows do I use this longer cycle as my normal cycle now?

Hope everyones ok
,xxxx

Hi Cookie! I missed you all too! Actually had withdrawl symptoms! Couldnt wait to get back on the boards - sent you and Clara an email too this morning!

Thanks sweetie - I know you will support me (like I will all of you with this TTC business) its just difficult. I need to quit the fags too - how long did it take you to stop? What did you do? Been smoking for about 10 years so know it will be hard. Plus I enjoy it which makes it harder....... Just like I love my wine and food!

Keep smiling hunni - you will get there in the end either way and we are all here for you! Hope it s BFP that would be SO cool!

Love to all the other girls too

A xx

It took time and a lot of tears. Deff use patches. Helps a lot. I still have the odd one when I'm out sometimes though Haha. Naughty naughty. But u will get there hun.

Ooo will check emails then.
Grr I'm still hoping for a bfp but seems so unlikely now. Think I will try and hold out testing til Monday now of still no witch. I just don't understand it. Plus if witch shows do I use this longer cycle as my normal cycle now?

Hope everyones ok
,xxxx

Hi all

Cookie, it must be all so confusing, maybe you could call the NHS direct helpline? They can be helpful or talk to a doc or family planning nurse for advice? Big hugs sweetie :hugs:

Achelois, good luck with quitting the ciggies! I have little understanding for how hard that is as I don't smoke but I've heard it is difficult. We are all here supporting you! :hugs:

:sex:BDing... well, the witch has been here so not much of that this week! Every few days or so, but I grab OH more (every day) when it's around estimated 'O' time! He doesn't seem to mind...:winkwink:

Hope you're all well today?

Any exciting plans for the weekend ladies?

xx

Trying a new signature out ....

Ha ha! It works!

Let me know if you'd like the sparklee and I'll give you the HTML to put in your signature xx

Love the Sig hun. Yes I want but can't do it by my fone lol.

Haha, they never complain when you jump on them men Haha.

Yea I might sort out docs. Unfortunately I not currently registered with a doctors from when I moved here. I don't get sick much so never thought about it but need to try and sort one out. Just dunno how long i shpuld wait fpr af before going there? I've been really moody today and actually quite b!tchy. Not Like me at all. So maybe af will show tomorrow. How knows....

Fx you have a lucky cycle next month hun
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"